Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Demote idonthavetimeforthiscrap

Demote idhtftc?

• Yes

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 83 59.3%

• Total voters

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Not even a system format can save idont now. He's gone rogue like that vacuum cleaner. If we act now we can save him from himself. Otherwise, this is his fate:

ad_120302348.jpg

EDIT:

inb4retardo

Last edited:

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
CF_is_a_dumbfuck.png

Liberal posted the very same thread before you did. No point in having the same thread twice (or three times, because you kept posting it)
No point also in keeping paying upkeep to your tag, CF, you can try intelligence once in a while.

Also, lol@ your retarded self thinking that moderating a bunch of retards is somehow something i look forward to.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
The first one I posted came before liberal's thread. Your screen shot shows my second thread after you retardo'd the first one. Is this what passes for cunning in your homeland, you dipshit?
look better, you have to click on the forums to do that, you can do this.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
look at the little nancy appeal to authority and hide behind his big forum moderating powers!

answer the question nancy boy do his posts have to pass a check before being posted?

yes

so?

his post was still made before yours
why would i merge two posts with the exact same content and image and with no replies yet?

what are you, stupid, perhaps?

Repressed Homosexual
Again, moderators wanting to look "useful" by doing unnecessary actions, and conveniently doing so by giving unfavorable treatment for those they have a vendetta against. It's the same thing over and over again across all the Internet.

The only good moderators are LundB and Grunker, and probably JarlFrank; they are mature, they know not to mix bias with moderating, and only remove legit spam, while giving careful, tactful warnings to those who have a thread moved. All the other ones are manbabies. When I administrated a political forum I never did anything but remove and ban legit spammers, not use it as a pretext to make life harder towards those I had a butthurt 7 years-old vendetta against like countless others because they didn't attempt to brownnose me or didn't think exactly like me. They act exactly like Bioware Social or Bethesda moderators, the ones they came here to flee from.

Repressed Homosexual
not use it as a pretext to make life harder towards those I had a butthurt 7 years-old vendetta

i actually received a report for CF thread, checked it, saw there was a double post for the same stuff and retardoed the newest one, as usual.

Yea, so there was no way for me to know he already posted it

Worry not, i fixed it.

Funny you talk about reports, you throw every excuse under the book not to do anything and to drag your feet when I report NSFW pictures.

Lhynn

Arcane
Dont demote the butthurt mod, drama is what makes the codex interesting.

Plus CF can take it.

Anselmus

Arcane
Job Creator would be the best GD mod but I would never wish such inanity on a brother. Expand LundB's portfolio.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Funny you talk about reports, you throw every excuse under the book not to do anything and to drag your feet when I report NSFW pictures.
because you report pictures in NSFW GD thread. and technically, all GD is NSFW.

Dude are you trying to be DU or something? It's not working and you just look like a shrill and butthurt faggot to people who understand what went down with those threads. You retardo'd my shit not because of the content but because I was the one who posted it! Just suck a fucking dick and stop ruining GD with your faggotry.

I'm afraid that, like all narcissists drama queens, you attribute too much importance to yourself. Someone reported your thread, i checked what happend, saw a double thread and kept the oldest one, as always. but do please keep crying.

Repressed Homosexual
Not true, the rules regarding NSFW material apply to all threads that don't explicitly contain a NSFW tag or a NSFW mention in the title because people don't want to accidentally stumble upon disgusting or offensive pictures out of the blue while they might have loved ones around. It's the very first rule of this place, and you're hypocritical in its application, among other situations such as this one.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Not true, the rules regarding NSFW material apply to all threads that don't explicitly contain a NSFW tag or a NSFW mention in the title because people don't want to accidentally stumble upon disgusting or offensive pictures out of the blue while they might have loved ones around. It's the very first rule of this place, and you're hypocritical in its application, among other situations such as this one.
but offense is never given, only taken. a naked body isn't offensive, in my opinion.
and let's not forget that you reported as offensive a picture with Kermit "fucking" Miss Piggy

DragoFireheart

Actually normal protocol in this case would be to merge the threads, not retardo the one that actually had replies in it as opposed to the one that didn't. But keep trying to worm your way out of it, at least it shows me that you feel ashamed.

9477.jpg
: BEEP BEEP BEEP MY REALITY BASED MORALITY PROGRAMMING SHOWS YOU ARE WRONG INFERIOR CREATURE BEEP BEEP BEEP.

Repressed Homosexual
but offense is never given, only taken. a naked body isn't offensive, in my opinion.
and let's not forget that you reported as offensive a picture with Kermit "fucking" Miss Piggy

It's called not safe for work pictures, not not safe for degenerates pictures. This picture contained bare breasts and yes it is explicit. If you browse a site and a picture of naked breasts suddenly comes up along with your boss, he's going to want to have a word with you.

This is you just coming up with more excuses to practice bias and drag your feet around, it's pathetic.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Just make me a moderator and get this shit over with.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
It's called not safe for work pictures, not not safe for degenerates pictures. This picture contained bare breasts and yes it is explicit. If you browse a site and a picture of naked breasts suddenly comes up along with your boss, he's going to want to have a word with you.

This is you just coming up with more excuses to practice bias and drag your feet around, it's pathetic.

are we talking about the same forum? are you saying that you expect GD threads to never include a tubgirl link, a gif of some tranny or random gory pics out of nowhere?

DragoFireheart

9477.jpg
: BEEP BEEP BEEP;
ERROR A VILE RELIGIOUS SCUM DETECTED;
IGNORE ALL LOGIC FROM VILE RELIGIOUS SCUM;
REALITY BASED MORALITY IS CORRECT ALL OTHER IDEOLOGIES ARE WRONG;
BEEP BEEP BEEP

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
And now at last it comes. You will give me the the GD moderatorship freely! In place of the Robobrain you will set up a Queen. And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Gold Box and the Popamole! Fair as the liberal and the WCDS and the tranny upon the cock! Dreadful as the goatse and the tubgirl! Stronger than the foundations of the Codex. All shall love me and despair!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom