Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Desperately Seeking ebolachrist

Wyldawen

Barely Literate
Don't know what forum to post this pitiful shit looking for ebolachrist. I know he's somewhere here. He linked me up months ago from twitter and I ended up in a whirlwind. They set upon me so hard I have no time to play wizardry as he requested, but I still want him to PM me. Yes, I've been getting banned all over. Please don't ban me here. I'll even restrict myself to the Kitchen if need be.

ebolachrist, please PM. I miss you!

~Sam, gangfucked by the dolphins

Wyldawen

Barely Literate
I want to make a game with ebolachrist. It'll have a lot of mystlike puzzles spliced with bromances. Need lots of space for walking and omfg, please reply. I was had at the squad of psychic rape dolphins he set upon me.

Why, oh why

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom