Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Detroit: Become Human - new David Cage game

wyes gull

Savant
Will this one be a return to form for Cage (eh) and have interactive softcore to the sound of smooth jazz?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Will this one be a return to form for Cage (eh) and have interactive softcore to the sound of smooth jazz?
If by return to form you mean the first half of "Indigo prophecy ",then no. IT will be another bullshit drama about "Do toasters have souls and does my mouse feels sexually harassed when i play DOOM 2?"

wyes gull

Savant
But do the toasters fug?
(and no, by "return to form" I meant back to being king of cringe)

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Holy shit, this is terrible. They even dared to end with the infamous "My name is... This is my story.", which has to be the most uninspiring thing to happen in a trailer that actually already dared to start with a "In a world..." line.

This is why you don't let the French direct american movies.

Holy shit.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
hooo boy can't wait for weird fetish of awkward sex 4: gaseous bugaloo the videogame : the movie: the videogame
1450738872018297.gif

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
"Detroit, this is where it all began...the place where it all started"
"You have to save my little girl!"
"Run!"
"Look what you did!"
"My name is...this is our story"
This is the funniest parody of move trailer cliches I've ever seen. Oh man, could you imagine if they intended for this to be a serious trailer?

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Too hack for hollywood which is filled with hacks too, only survive in a low standard videogame lowest common denominator market dregs.

My name is david cage. . .and this my story

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Can't wait for this game to come out,would love to see the sale stats. It will be fun if it is total flop.

Irata

Scholar
If you can't get a job making real movies then don't try to make one and call it a videogame.

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
The whole premise makes no fucking sense. You got plastic slaves doing all the work yet meatbags still worry about dem jerbs and live in desolated huts.

Cage has been gobbling up too much of this Kurzweil fearmongering. Typical liberal cowards.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom