Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Detroit: Become Human - new David Cage game

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
also this guy just *laughs in japanese*

yoko-taro.jpg

gaussgunner

Arcane
I've been watching a LP of this just to see how bad it is. Never even heard of it til today because it stirred up enough butthurt to make the headlines. Why? It's all that "The Android As Nigger" stuff. :lol:

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
It looks decent. I kinda have a soft spot for these David Cage games, their stories are generally interesting enough and strike me as a sort of evolution of older adventure games. It seems decent to me, I'm watching Forsen play it on twitch and it's something I would probably play, just not for 60eur and for a 250eur console.

Riso

Arcane
I'd maybe be interested if, apart from being on PC, it were to allow you to shoot everyone of these android equal right fucks.

Riso

Arcane
I've only seen the Hostage Situation demo. Got a link to a twitch that's worth watching?

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
I've only seen the Hostage Situation demo. Got a link to a twitch that's worth watching?
Forsen is really retarded but pretty entertaining. I've heard good things about Lirik though. They both streamed yesterday and have VODs.

orcinator

Liturgist
Watched some of it: You can actually fail stuff, the streamer I watched was seeing how much of the game plays itself and acting retarded during a scene where the adroid cop investigates a murder made the human detective fuck off, leaving the crime unsolved. Later he intentionally failed a highway crossing QTE and the characters got Isekai'd.
So for once a glorified visual novel actually has ROUTES.
Of course a lot of the gameplay is still QTEs and most of them are just there to make you press a button to unpause the movie and it's still written by Cage so the writing is pretty special though the streamer didn't finish the game yet so I don't know just how Cagey it will get.

Deathsquid

Learned
David Cage waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were critics in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Beecome Humen were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway. David was an artist for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the arts and he said to dad "I want to be on the movies daddy..."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY CRITICS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the game studio of the QD he knew there were art critics.
"This is Beecome" the radio crackered. "You must fight the critics!"
So David gotted his emoshun rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the critics
"I will troll at him" said the twittermans and he fired the memes. John feeleded at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the torlss" he shouted
The radio said "No, David. You are the trolls"
And then David becomed human.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
What does SJWism have to do with this? The game isn't very political at all.
Oh the game is political,but future political. It raises the important question "Do murdering toasters have souls?" .

cvv,yeah karak is pretty much an sjw cuck....but more grounded one,and tries not to bring it in the games. Does anyone knows any decent game reviewer,i have runned out of them,some die from asscancer others just show how much of a sjw they are.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
What does SJWism have to do with this? The game isn't very political at all.
This interactive movie shows heart breaking story, and lowers its quality by rather trying to incite emotions, than show proper story.

Now, of course considering I seen SO MANY BLACK, I started to wonder if Europe should be liberated from blacks and become snow white (which would kill all black killed our economy excuses). But I imagined it's about land like US where they screwed up immigration policy and didn't have decency to return descendants of black slaves to Africa and put pressure on Africa countries to put them in high positions to start Africa economy.

Do you know in how many movies and other stuff is Big black man and one smaller white woman, and a kid (typically not chinese thus not three colored group)? While this game is arguably better to watch on stream, than play (especially when it's PS4 only). It's full of clishe.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom