Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Developer log

hexer

Did a longer interview for FODEV website (community of FOnline developers) today. It will be online soon!

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
That was pretty good. Nice interview. I liked that screenshot with the giant Wasps? That was pretty cool!

Bloodlust

Augur
It's been over 8 years since I last touched the fo2 mapper,else I would gladly join this project.Keep up the good work guys and hope to hear more from you soon :D

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Wow, that's really impressive. It's like these Fallouts on Gamebroy with mods.

hexer

Finally finished with 3D files for new art, now it's only brushes and maps for the rest of the year!

hexer

Our 3D modeler sent me this monstrosity this morning. It's a WIP but do you recognize what it is?

2j162xc.jpg

Baron Dupek

Arcane
My guess it is front part of Centaur. Just need more legs, other body (ass) and something else.

hexer

Ins't that a Molech?

Yes, that's a molech! But since you're part of the dev team you're supposed to know that. Know the fun's over for our fans :negative:

P.S. I told the modeler to remove the eye sockets from the head, his eyes are all over the body. I presume it will be pretty easy to target molech in the eyes ;)

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Why dont you simply use the already finished Molech critters that float aroun on NMA?

hexer

Why dont you simply use the already finished Molech critters that float aroun on NMA?

Blasphemy! There is no such thing as a finished molech floating around

Oh fuck! Inb4 The Trial of TBS!

You're getting a fair trial

I actually very very barely recalled the Molechs, I actually remembered the Gehennas more because I used a Gehenna lookalike in a fanfic once (they were called Sodoms, through, and were more brutes). Van Buren had a lot of Prosperian critters.

We should put a PROSPER APPROVED sticker somewhere in the intro titles or on the box if we make one.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz

Blasphemy! There is no such thing as a finished molech floating around

Oh fuck! Inb4 The Trial of TBS!

You're getting a fair trial

I actually very very barely recalled the Molechs, I actually remembered the Gehennas more because I used a Gehenna lookalike in a fanfic once (they were called Sodoms, through, and were more brutes). Van Buren had a lot of Prosperian critters.

We should put a PROSPER APPROVED sticker somewhere in the intro titles or on the box if we make one.

Eh? It was made by Continuum IIRC, just ask him or .Pixote :P

hexer

Team grows to 50 people. Our latest artists are very fast and capable professionals. I feel so proud ::manly_tear::

kain30

Cipher
keep up this good work!. i was VERY sad the day they canceled van buren and always had hoped that someone will mod the game with the design documents. i made myself an pen & paper campaign with those documents, filling the gaps with what i think was appropiate with the fallout lore

hexer

Bros, just dropping in to say that lately we've been working a lot on the game, especially on the maps and gameplay mechanics... So there's not much time left for updates ;)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom