Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Devil may cry 4

if you have one of those new fangled quad core things you can get a ps2 emulator working pretty well. im pretty sure some people here have run something like that. i wouldnt mind playing shadow of the colossus again, but im way back in the stone age with a single core athy.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Hey guys, are you sitting down? :incline:
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/12/15/devil-may-cry-4-special-edition-coming-xbox-one-playstation-4/

Titled Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition, details on this release are scarce. Capcom tease that the special edition “has something to do with that blue guy” over on their official blog, but outside of that, no other information has been shared.

The last few seconds of the DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition trailer features a tease for Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition. You can watch it above.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Guess Capcom is testing the waters to see whether continuing DMC5 would be preferable to DmC2?

Hopefully there's a PC release.

Tehdagah

Arcane
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Guess Capcom is testing the waters to see whether continuing DMC5 would be preferable to DmC2?

Hopefully there's a PC release.
DMC4 will certainly sell more, which is sad because the only improvement will be the fan-service (addition of Vergil).

Martius

Liturgist
DMC4 will certainly sell more, which is sad because the only improvement will be the fan-service (addition of Vergil).
So far we know just that. Maybe there will be more. Scrapped levels for Dante would be great but I doubt we will see that. Probably maybe too balance changes, some costumes and some others minors extras. Anway I hope DMC4 will sell better since Capcom pr with reboot was pretty terrible.
It strange they are putting effort into japanese voice acting. I hope for dual audio, replay it in such way could be interesting (but probably not as good as power rangers).

Perkel

Arcane
Bought it. Probably will play it in few days. loved DMC3SE on PC.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom