Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo 2 Median XL Zeta - announced

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Did we play the same Diablo 2?

Zombies have 7-12 hp. Javelins do 6-14 damage (before you add bonus damage from your base dex). You one shot the fuckers right out of the gate and they move so slowly you'd have time to hit them like 10 times before they reached you even if you didn't move.

How is that preferable to enemies that are actually a threat when you're literally the weakest you'll ever be in the entire game?

GrainWetski

Arcane
/players 8

It does suck shit, and is way too easy if you don't do that while playing solo.

DraQ

Arcane

Zombies have 7-12 hp. Javelins do 6-14 damage (before you add bonus damage from your base dex). You one shot the fuckers right out of the gate and they move so slowly you'd have time to hit them like 10 times before they reached you even if you didn't move.

How is that preferable to enemies that are actually a threat when you're literally the weakest you'll ever be in the entire game?
I prefer actually fixing the game.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist

I prefer having a toilet made of solid gold, that doesn't mean I tell people porcelin is worse than an outhouse.

Sykar

Arcane

I prefer having a toilet made of solid gold, that doesn't mean I tell people porcelin is worse than an outhouse.

Too bad that Median XL is the outhouse...

DraQ

Arcane

Decorated with disco lights.

Sykar

Arcane

Decorated with disco lights.

:bro:

DraQ

Arcane
Let's say you have an outhouse and would love to upgrade - preferably to a gold plated toilet.
Is a porcelain toilet a move in the right direction? Yes.
Is decorating your outhouse with disco lights instead? No.

SerratedBiz

Arcane
ITT, a lot of people who haven't played the mod complaining that there's too much color in their screens.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Hell unleashed is the fucking mod for D2. Fuck this colourfull shit, i mean look at that video looks horrible.

Glorious in 1080p. That guy has insane procs going on there, too. It takes lots of time, skills and knowledge to get that epic. For a nothing player like yourself, much of the game will look as bland as classic Diablo 2, so what are you waiting for?

Hell unleashed is a mod and not a total conversion like this game. Try it and weep at the difficulty of the bosses casualtards.

u forreal?

Maybe a video of how the mod plays for a regular player would be better, then. The bullet hell-like videos I've seen just trigger a "wtf is this" kneejerk reaction from anyone who isn't already a fan and knows what it's going on.

I've googled the mod's name done an exhaustive research and found this. Action begins around the 05:20 mark.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom