Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DiRT 4

McPlusle

Savant
Dirt Rally was the only good Codemasters racer since the McRae days. The glowing reviews from mainstream critics seem like they like it as a game that makes concessions (rewinds, suggested lines, etc.) for people too dumb to play racing sims.

Mark.L.Joy

Prophet
Heard physics are shit and game got easier, anyone think otherwise?

Kitchen Utensil

I really liked Dirt Rally and was interested in 4 right up until they announced the procedural track generation. That stuff has never worked for racing games and apparently it still doesn't work now. I'd rather have a couple of detailed, unique handmade stages than an "infinite" amount of mostly the same dozen of turns that repeat over and over again. Codemasters being lazy...

Physics seem to be a downgrade too, so I'll gladly stick with Rally. Those handmade stages are still fun.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom