Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arkane Dishonored 2 - Emily and Corvo's Serkonan Vacation

His Majesty

Augur
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Looks good. Had fun with Dishonored, hope they don't fuck up too much.

Unwanted

Fitz

Unwanted
Looks like ass. Is Viktor Antonov working on this game? Doesn't look like it from what I'm seeing. I was hoping for more Daud prequel stuff but I suppose he was too popular and too likable just like Garrett so they have to flush him down the toilet. The Corvo/Emily dual protagonists seems like a really dumb idea, what sort of hack writer came up with this shit? Taking a dump on the endings from the first game just for this is just... And they won't get different levels either, what a complete waste.
also with two new writers (Cara Eliison
Dropped. Harvey has fucking lost it.

made

Arcane
dishonored-2_3341315b.jpg

Female protagonist that walks, talks, and looks just like a man. Wow, so progressive.

A horse of course

Female protagonist that walks, talks, and looks just like a man. Wow, so progressive.

In fairness, that's always been the franchise's art direction, not bull-dyke escapism.

Lios

Cipher
Pity Tyvia is out, was horny for some snow stealthing and mutant polar bear throat cutting while flooded by bearded degenerates. Here's hoping for a Dishonored 3 Tyvia.

That being said mediterranean isles of lust and dictatorship sounds promising if not a little bit bland.

Unwanted

Fitz

Unwanted
Daud is overrated tho
Shhh, no need to shill just yet, can't even pre-order the game atm. I could make the point that the walking brick that was Corvo is hardly a character at all and make arguments as to why Daud is good but I think you get your doritos based on postcount so nah.

In fairness, that's always been the franchise's art direction, not bull-dyke escapism.
They do seem to have warped her face Mirror's Edge reboot style though. It's hard to put your finger on it. Saw the trailer without sound first and didn't think it was her. She looks like a quasi-asian womyn pumped full of testosterone now. Just a reminder of what she looked like in the first game:
sJ1edVm.png

Pity Tyvia is out, was horny for some snow stealthing and mutant polar bear throat cutting while flooded by bearded degenerates.
Yeah, that would have been neat.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Lerk

Learned

Indeed, in no small part due to the engine of the original being unable to render skirts or dresses (every female in game is wearing pants or otherwise has legs exposed)

Looks like a pissed Justin Bieber though...

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I guess what he's trying to say there is "No, but Seb will still do the things the Antonov way".

Alfons

Prophet

Indeed, in no small part due to the engine of the original being unable to render skirts or dresses (every female in game is wearing pants or otherwise has legs exposed)

Looks like a pissed Justin Bieber though...
You might be on to something.
justin-bieber-arrest-argentina__oPt.jpg

Riskbreaker

There is nothing really offensive 'bout that trailer.
In any case, I really enjoyed original Dishonored & DLC, and I loved both Arx and Dark Messiah. Arkane is yet to make a bad game.
Gonna pre-order the shit outta this.:smug:

also with two new writers (Cara Eliison
Dropped. Harvey has fucking lost it.
Hopefully she's there purely for show and won't have any major influence on teh story and characters.

DeepOcean

Arcane
The buildings and the way the guards dress remind me alot of colonial era Europe. There are some Thief The Metal Age vibes on that mansion with the robots that I like too. Arkane is the only developer that work for Bethesda that know what they are doing. Funny, Anita Sarkeesian is complaining the game doesn't has an exclusive female lead, you know... if Arkane was trying to appeal to the SJW by making Emily a playable character they really don't understand how the SJW really work. They only make money if there is controversy and the only thing they truly care is money so there will be no end to their bitching even if they make Emily a woman that doesn't need a man dyke, they will find something else to complain about to make money.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
This is the only upcoming game I'm interested in. Not too keen on a female protagonist but at least it's Emily and not some new-to-the-series strong independent womynz who needs no help from a man.

Jedi Exile

Arcanum
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Dunno why everybody is so excited about this. Looks like another shitty console action game.

:troll:

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
B-b-but, the tropical setting! It's Crysis!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom