Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arkane Dishonored 2 - Emily and Corvo's Serkonan Vacation

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Actually I played as Milla in tales of Xillia, and need to play as Jude as well to get both sides of story.

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
I kinda doubt it makes a huge difference in matters of gameplay, even though it would be a good reason for replayability. Most games are designed in a way, that you need to follow the same questline, no matter what. Bioware, I'm looking at you.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I really hope that they don't use the two different characters as an excuse to make the game short because "different character makes the game totally different so the game's like twice as long as you think it is!". I'd rather have just one character with longer campaign in that case. The biggest problem with Dishonored and the DLCs was that they were too short.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Actually it does make big difference in gameplay, it's one story, two different views on it. But it also causes problems because you know the story from first playtrhough.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Yes, Corvo will be voiced:

And:

CHqextsUMAEIXK0.jpg

Vibalist

Arcane
Hopefully Daud will return at some point, possibly in some DLC. He was by far the best character in that universe.

baturinsky

Arcane
So I picked up the first gaym of the year edition and lolwat.

They gave me fucking teleport on the first mission... Blink.

Enemies are blind if you are 2 meters above them... Wtf.

Loot is pointless and everywhere... Donotwant.

Combat is a joke... Runningsimulator.

After throughout searching in first mission I've already got all the runes you'll ever need... LARPGARBAGE.

Gonna watch the speedrun and throw this shit away.
Ya all morons.
People ghost it without powers

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent

And the game is built around that fact, so what's your point?

Yeah, unaware enemies don't spot you if you are above them and that's pretty silly, but they aren't bind. If they spot you, they don't lose track if you move 2 meters above them. They will follow you or attack with ranged weapons or by throwing rocks.

Loot is pointless and everywhere...

There's definitely too much loot (fixed in DLCs) but it's not pointless. All the upgrades are useful.

What the fuck does this even mean? :lol:

After throughout searching in first mission I've already got all the runes you'll ever need... LARPGARBAGE.

Yeah, you don't actually need any runes and you can complete the whole game without using any, there's even an achievement for that. Most games, RPGs especially, are full of weapons/skills/etc. that you really don't need but they are still cool and useful.

Ya all morons.

All in all, four edges out of five :4/5:

Azalin

Arcane
Patron

Ya all morons.

Nice try but you are not edgy enough and too SFW to get some KKK
:1/5:
Next time add 85% more edginess and 100% more trannies

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.

Ya all morons.
Show us on the doll where they touched you.

retardation

Learned
Did the creators of Dishonored rape some of you? The level of Dishonored worship here is incredible. The game has two good missions - the first and the last one. The rest - forgettable.

The sequel will be the same.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

Ya all morons.
People ghost it without powers

The video shows Blink usage.

baturinsky

Arcane
Yeah, evidently "Flesh & Steel" allows blink. But, people do it without Blink too - it's called "Nihilist" run (No Blink - Ghost - Clean Hands - Flesh and Steel).

This guy had to use Blink twice through entire game, though. Once to get out of Daud's pit at the start of M7 and once in M6.

Last edited:

Monkeysattva

Cipher
I liked dishonored. I fucking hate most stealth games, so that's probably why. The world and story were kinda cool too. But this new one looks like crap.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
Bro's can you imagine how cool an isometric turn based stealth/combat RPG Dishonored could be. With you controlling Corvo and Emily, open level design and good encounters. Kinda like the Commandos series. Damn it, the real world is always so disappointing when you drink.

3a6d6ad26785ea6a927e668736030be8.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom