Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dishonored 2 Pre-Announcement Rumors [bullshit leak]

Siel

Arcane
Patron
10924620140306_181139_0_big.jpg

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
"Annihilate the Outsider"

But why? He was cool.

idTech 5? Well, at least it will have good framerates then.

Looks like there will be blink in the next game too. Not sure how I feel about this.

Blink is part of Dishonored's DNA, so I feel good about it as long as good level design and AI encounters compensate in terms of difficulty. It's all in the balance that makes or breaks these super powers.

Siel

Arcane
Patron
"Annihilate the Outsider"

But why? He was cool.

idTech 5? Well, at least it will have good framerates then.

Looks like there will be blink in the next game too. Not sure how I feel about this.

Blink is part of Dishonored's DNA, so I feel good about it as long as good level design and AI encounters compensate in terms of difficulty. It's all in the balance that makes or breaks these super powers.

True. But it still needs some updating because it would be still overpowered. We need counter-effects like noise or light to alert guards if spammed.
Anyway, multiplayer is decline. It's a shit idea.

Shralla

Educated
Annihilate the Outsider? Vs multiplayer? Coming 2016? What a complete bunch of shit. If Dishonored 2 is going to come out, it's going to come out next year, and the rest of these ideas are stupid 14-year-old fantasies.

Jedi Exile

Arcanum
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Probably just a rumour. How Emily could be a protagonist, if she is either dead, or an empress? Playing an undead empress would be cool, of course, but I doubt they will make such a game.

DeepOcean

Arcane
I just hope them making her a normal woman and not an overgrown 12 year old with mental issues or a super macho tranny that are usualy the result of nerd neckbeards/hacks trying to write a female character. Honestly, I don't trust on Arkane's writing ability as Dishonored plot was one of the weak parts of the game and this idea of playing with Emily as an assassin smell like dumbfuck thinking and Emily is just bland corvo with a skirt (We are doing this only to be different and not because this makes any sense.).

Siel

Arcane
Patron
Wouldn't surprise me if there was a female protagonist, Harvey Smith being the biggest SJW you can find on twitter.
It's pretty scary when you think he is the only lead on Dishonored 2, Colantonio being busy working on Prey 2.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Why are people worried about her characterization when Corvo said absolutely nothing? Guessing it'll be the same. Anyway, first one was mediocre. Won't buy this until 99% off.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Nah I don't even think I'd beg it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom