Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
My Divinity is updating. 926,8 MB. preparation for the final release, maybe? It can't be a ~1GB update for the final thing, right?

Ramireza

Savant
have they not said anything about how they plan to keep non-steam versions up to date?

I cant imagine that this is possible... Without Steam? Never.

I have heard some rumours about an strange thing... called "Downloading" combined with the word "manual". "They" say that in anciant times our godfathers kept their games up to date this way.

TBH : I didnt believe them, this cant be true!

bonescraper

IT'S THE REAL THING FINALLY. I'M ALREADY PLAING IT FUCK YEAH 50 MB THIRD WORLD INTERNETS FTW!

tl;dr First, bitches!

Kem0sabe

Arcane
have they not said anything about how they plan to keep non-steam versions up to date?

I cant imagine that this is possible... Without Steam? Never.

I have heard some rumours about an strange thing... called "Downloading" combined with the word "manual". "They" say that in anciant times our godfathers kept their games up to date this way.

TBH : I didnt believe them, this cant be true!

Would be nice with GOG allowed manual patching from their site, but i dont think they do, you have to redownload every updated game when a new .exe comes out.

GOG galaxy will fix this, cant come soon enough... tho it will probably end up as a drmless steam

Elthosian

Arcane
B-But, it will take like three hours to download those 900MB, fuck you thirdworldia :(

zD0ay04.jpg

have fun guys

Perkel

Arcane
GOG version of D:OS isnt probably a good idea, considering that you cant simply download updates from GOG. With a game with so much incoming content and patching, Steam is the best way to keep it up to date (sadly).

yeah because probably larian don't want to pay for patching servers.

DDZ

Red blood, white skin, blue collar
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Surprisingly your steam game list DDZ is filled with questionable purchases...

:nocountryforshitposters:

Surprisingly? I thought it was common knowledge that I had shit taste in games.

In my defence though, I don't actually enjoy most of them, if I even installed & played them.

LeJosh

Savant
:( My KS code is invalid for some reason, straight from the Larian Vault too.

I want my trunks...

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
:( My KS code is invalid for some reason, straight from the Larian Vault too.

I want my trunks...
Yeah, mine is invalid too. Wonder if it has anything to do with not actually filling in any of the message in the woods stuff.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom