Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
K. Give a drunkard a brief of how the patch changes the feel of things, if at alll. At the moment, can not read all the shit that's been posted here.

You that inebriated? Seriously, if you can't read the patch notes, how the hell are you even able to play the game with any meaning?

I asked how those notes affected the feel of things you illiterate fuck.

Xenich

Cipher
K. Give a drunkard a brief of how the patch changes the feel of things, if at alll. At the moment, can not read all the shit that's been posted here.

You that inebriated? Seriously, if you can't read the patch notes, how the hell are you even able to play the game with any meaning?

You claimed you are drunk. Sober up you fucking pathetic low life and read them yourself.

Xenich

Cipher
I havent updated the game yet. It will take a day. Very slow connection im running on.
If you are asking me.

Im not expecting much but, well see.

Not what he said.

He said...

K. Give a drunkard a brief of how the patch changes the feel of things

So what does that mean? He states he is drunk or a drunkard correct? he is asking for a summary or what the basic effects of the patch are... BECAUSE..

At the moment, can not read all the shit that's been posted here.

He can't read it... why? well, if we use basic deduction based on his comment, he is drunk... and cant "read through all this shit".

Excuse me for actually READING his fucking response and not trying to divine a special meaning.

hiver

He was talking about not having the will to read through the last few pages of various game unrelated bullshit. Moron.

Not the patch notes.

He wants to find out has anyone played it and how does it feel in the game.

Dont make me go hard on you. That was totally uncalled for and insulting - because you misunderstood him.

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2

You claimed you are drunk. Sober up you fucking pathetic low life and read them yourself.

I'm still sober enough to understand what I'm talking about.

Seriously, you know how to form english words and sentences, but coming in a place like this, you got to at least learn how to read into sentences. For fucks sake, I'm drunk as a fucking monkey non native english speaker and I can still read through you. Everubody makes mistakes here, but everybody also understands. Learn motherfucker, learn. That's the only way you'll cope this place. I make misspell, I misinterpret, I make mistakes... still... don't think that everyone here's perfect, but do think everyone here's adequate. As you seem, you are not... yet.

Last edited:

DramaticPopcorn

some steam-tard said:
Kiril 36 minutes ago
Awesome but it would be so much better with voice acting instead having to read everything. I have never really got far in the game or even 1/4 of the way due to me not really having fun reading every single thing. It makes the game VERY dull for me :/ Please make an update where you add voice acting.

:flamesaw:
Please make an update when you put in hundreds of hours of acted dialogue just so I can skim through it

Xenich

Cipher
What's the most gimped class you can play to make the game hard?

Play like the average console retard papamole player out there and it really doesn't matter what you pick, it will be hard. If you play the game like a cRPG player, you are going to find it too easy in my opinion, better to wait for the patch.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Eventually a sort of dedicated gaming OS will appear, if only for DRM. They want you to reboot to play videos, why not reboot to play games. Although it's not going to be this decade (C and C++ are hilariously wrong to make a trusted computing base, and applications for it). This is where steam and ios and windows are all leading to - lockdown.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Pure strength character run. Dex classes can use charm abilities which can be quite OP.

Gregz

Arcane
Eventually a sort of dedicated gaming OS will appear, if only for DRM. They want you to reboot to play videos, why not reboot to play games. Although it's not going to be this decade (C and C++ are hilariously wrong to make a trusted computing base, and applications for it). This is where steam and ios and windows are all leading to - lockdown.

This war between IP monopolists and hackers has been raging for decades. Information still wants to be free...and information gets what it wants.

"trusted computing base" :roll: you're worse than HHR.

Tigranes

Arcane
Don't scout ahead and prepare, run into every battle then improvise. That might be the one thing to make it interesting. Me, I'll wait for hard mode.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
This war between IP monopolists and hackers has been raging for decades. Information still wants to be free...and information gets what it wants.

"trusted computing base" :roll: you're worse than HHR.
I'm just being realistic. 10 years ago no one would have expected steam to monopolize game releases like they do now, to the point that companies only releasing 'networking' that only works with steam servers with a straight face and no one points out the king is naked. In the future microsoft will get everyone into their closed market, discontinue windows 8 and that will be that. The lockdown is just the next step or two after that.

SarcasticUndertones

Prospernaut
In the future microsoft will get everyone into their closed market, discontinue windows 8 and that will be that. The lockdown is just the next step or two after that.

Only for silly billies, those who chose to use their brains will probably shift to Linux when Win7 dies.

I know I certainly am... MS will NEVER have the type of monopolised market it has experienced in the past, even street level goobahs know what Linux is now.

SarcasticUndertones

Prospernaut
Well the manditory patch did bring the option for an non-dynamic combat camera.

It also fucking scrubbed my profile and save games.

So, officially this game can fuck off.

hiver

Im just getting read to start it. Anyone of the better posters around up for a bit of co-op testing?

whatevername

Arcane
Play like the average console retard papamole player out there and it really doesn't matter what you pick, it will be hard. If you play the game like a cRPG player, you are going to find it too easy in my opinion, better to wait for the patch.
I tried archers and the game tirned into popamole. I got bored when I killed 7 mobs without getting hit once. Same with rogues and a solo mage.
Don't scout ahead and prepare, run into every battle then improvise. That might be the one thing to make it interesting. Me, I'll wait for hard mode.
The game was released with a lot of omgwtf exploits so I doubt there will be a hard mode.
no magic classes no health abilities only potions. This is the way i played mostly.
I'm playing a potato devouring solo knight now, without lone wolf and other exploits. The 2nd char is a crafter and stays in town. Every battle goes like this: use a skill or hit a skeleton once, get hit 10 times, eat mashed potatoes, repeat.
So do you just hack at things and slug potions?

I have though that would be the last kind of recommendation for an RPG I'd hear here.
The AI is fubar, but the merchants have limited stocks so at some point you might run out of potions/food and it'll be game over.

Xenich

Cipher
The game was released with a lot of omgwtf exploits so I doubt there will be a hard mode.

They are working on a hard mode. They have already stated that this is in the works and will be released eventually. /shrug

DramaticPopcorn

Does anyone know what the deadline is for the Hard Mode? Has there been some roadmap? I couldn't find any more information even on official forums... wish they'd return to their transparent development model

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom