Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

dnf is banned.

Syl

Cipher
The fact that Site Feedback is constantly full of GD idiots whining about or white knighting for other GD idiots goes a long way toward shining a light on what the problem really is.
For accuracy's sake, I feel like I should point out that 3 of the 5 people banned in the first wave actually have a higher percentage of their posts in game-related forums than you do. Question the quality of those posts if you want I guess, but GD idiots they are not, at least not unless you're a mega-GD idiot.

LundB actually warned us a few hours before dnf was banned. It's not over, I'm afraid.

spekkio

Arcane
^
I suppose OP wanted to describe different groups of posters by using 3 examples: a shitposter who got banned, a regular poster who left forever (after discovering that his love interest was actually a tranny) and a fucking goddamn' quality poster who posts rarely (thus assuring quality of his posts).

:obviously:

*Edit

Either that or OP is a clueless faggot.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
This is a photo from some individuals from the RPGCodex Management(TM) together:

Voroshilov%2C_Molotov%2C_Stalin%2C_with_Nikolai_Yezhov.jpg

The same photo in a few months in the future:

The_Commissar_Vanishes_2.jpg

Not many will know where these photos are from,but still:hero:

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Cosmic Misogynerd

Self-Ejected
Patron
Codex 2013 Divinity: Original Sin
For reference:

I have joined the holy cause!

Free Bruticis!
Free Multi-Headed Cow!
Free Andhaira!
Free Absalom! (so I can make yo momma jokes at him again)
Free dnf! (He's a BRo!)
Free Jim Profit
Free... fuck, so many people got banned lately I'm kind of unsure if there aren't any left...

FREEEEDOOOOOM!!

Also, ban poll now.

So, according to BROzilian Slaughter, our beloved dog dick sniffer was banned. Not that I find that wrong, but I'm just curious, why was he banned?

Calling dnf for confirmation.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
next on the codex: retroactive implementation of a no "why was [username] banned" threads in site feedback rule that carries a permaban penalty.

Severian Silk

I don't understand why all this shit is happening. But the results are undeniably positive.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
dnf was quite possibly the dumbest poster this place has seen in years. What he did was not ban-worthy, what Trash did was admittedly funny though but most importantly...saying anything of worth has been lost by his banishment is the dumbest thing anybody who isn't the dumbest poster on the Codex could possibly say.

I mean, dnf is the kind of guy who would smell his dog's dick because he ca--

Oh. Yeah. That was kind of worth having him around for come to think of it.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Free dnf.
Bring back "Niggas gonna nig."

Yeah now that he's gone I sorta miss him. Also, seeing many butthurt about him brings me a smile.

Doesn't DU like seeing butthurt? Wouldn't bringing dnf back bring more butthurt rather than keeping him banned? I think so.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom