Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

dnf is banned.

Severian Silk

I'm still undecided as to whether that would be a good thing or a bad thing though.
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
please
please
please
please
pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
If we banned everyone who prolifically mentioned rape (which is something I considered along with nuking the CDS crowd), we'd lose a lot of people. Not to mention the butthurt whining would reach epic proportions.

I'm still undecided as to whether that would be a good thing or a bad thing though.
The only solution is rape.

His words said no but his Avatar said yes.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
must-not.jpg

must_not_fap.jpg

Last edited:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
If we banned everyone who prolifically mentioned rape (which is something I considered along with nuking the CDS crowd), we'd lose a lot of people. Not to mention the butthurt whining would reach epic proportions.

That would wipe all of the shitposters from the forum. Would this be a bad thing?

Tommy Wiseau

Arcane
I don't recall him ever posting something that could be considered against forum rules. If you want to make bans completely arbitrary all you need is to let someone's value judgment on the quality of other posters' content be the determinant; no two people who disagree with each other in politics/GD will be looking for the same posters to ban.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

That would wipe all of the shitposters from the forum. Would this be a bad thing?

Yes.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Wait, Haba - are you saying it'd be bad for RPG Watch because they'd all move over there?

You're right, we should look after our friends at the Watch.

mondblut

Arcane

I am sure you will have a terribly fun time posting on this forum alone.

Get raped, or something.

Cassidy

Arcane

Sorry, but you are really asking for someone to remind you of your "contributions" to the heart of this place, General RPG Discussion:

Fucking GRPGD with faggotry of the bad kind in anal-retentive categorizations and subforums, faggot thread moving etc has done more harm to RPGCodex than a thousand GD shitposters. You have no moral high ground to puff your chest and call other users shitposters considering that in the last years you have done very little besides posting one-liners, "me-too" comments, giving retarded suggestions sometimes approved and conducting stupid, whimsical thread moving. If you want all shit users gone from RPGCodex, you should start by leaving and never coming back.

Self-Ejected

AngryEddy

Self-Ejected
For the people who are demanding bans over rape jokes, and "shitposter" witch hunts: Have you seen GoG or Steam forums? If you haven't read them, you should. Those forums are filled with a bunch of politically correct, status quo, passive-aggressive shitheads, who contribute nothing to intellectual discourse, nor are they pleasant to be around. Please don't make this another faggot forum where people have to mind their P's and Q's for fear of saying something naughty.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member

Sorry, but you are really asking for someone to remind you of your "contributions" to the heart of this place, General RPG Discussion:

Fucking GRPGD with faggotry of the bad kind in anal-retentive categorizations and subforums, faggot thread moving etc has done more harm to RPGCodex than a thousand GD shitposters. You have no moral high ground to puff your chest and call other users shitposters considering that in the last years you have done very little besides posting one-liners, "me-too" comments, giving retarded suggestions sometimes approved and conducting stupid, whimsical thread moving. If you want all shit users gone from RPGCodex, you should start by leaving and never coming back.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Wait, Haba - are you saying it'd be bad for RPG Watch because they'd all move over there?

You're right, we should look after our friends at the Watch.
No, he means with moderation the Codex turns into the Watch.

As long as you can talk shit about games and call people consoletard fags, it's not RPGWatch

Believe it or not, people like dnf are not the difference between us and RPGWatch. There's a bit more to it than that.

ColCol

Arcane
Yes, another user banned, the codex is changing, evolving , reaching the apex of its potential:

somethinglogo.gif

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
It looks like the mods are considering Vault Dweller's final solution all these years later.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom