Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Do You Trust DU's Leadership?

Do you trust DU's leadership?

• Total voters

A horse of course

He usually leaves us alone except to do random lulz stuff. So he's ok in my book. As long as he's not releasing people's personal information (inb4 Yuri) who cares.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
kingdom.png

bird-government.png

:M

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
I met Owen Wilson on the train to work yesterday. I asked him what the time was and he burst into tears and started sobbing about how lonely he was and how nobody loved him. I tried to tell him that he was just being hard on himself and that Wedding Crashers was a pretty decent movie and that Wes Anderson's bound to give him a cameo in his next movie, but that just caused him to start sobbing louder and eventually everyone in the tram was staring at us. From there I just awkwardly sat next to him as he cried and got off on my stop while avoiding eye contact with everyone else on the train. Here's hoping he feels better now.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
No, because he gave moderator permissions to that idiot infinifag

INFINITRON YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE FUCK, STOP REMOVING POSTS YOU DIMWIT, YOU FUCKING SHAMEFUL DISGRACE, FUCK YOU, YOU PATHETIC CUCK

Weasel
In the aftermath of the November 1 1963 coup that resulted in the murder of President Ngo Dinh Diem, Gen. Duong Van Minh, leading the Revolutionary Military Committee of the dissident generals who had conducted the coup, took over leadership of South Vietnam.

U.S. Ambassador Henry Cabot Lodge cabled President Kennedy, “We could neither manage nor stop [the coup] once it got started…It is equally certain that the ground in which the coup seed grew into a robust plant was prepared by us, and that the coup would not have happened [as] it did without our permission.” Lodge’s words were more than a little disingenuous since he had long been a proponent of removing Diem from power.

Following Diem’s death, a Buddhist named Nguyen Ngoc Tho became premier, but the real power was held by the Revolutionary Military Committee headed by General Minh. The new government earned U.S. approval in part by pledging not to become a dictatorship and announcing, “The best weapon to fight communism is democracy and liberty.” However, Minh was unable to form a viable government and he himself was overthrown in a bloodless coup led by Gen. Nguyen Khanh in January 1964.

Aenra

Fuck yes.

Be it maturity, lack of caring, personality or the lot combined, fact is he does O.K. Cannot count the number of times a poster made me so angry i just knew that were i in his shoes, i'd have insta-nuked that motherfucker, no questions asked. Case in point? Tyranno-something Rex. Remember his shitposting on Suicide Bunny's profile post? After he'd died? I'd have nuked that fuckhead straight-o, no questions asked; but he didn't. Many other examples, one including myself (in case anyone thinks i'm exempting myself, or am incapable of thinking clearly).
He has shown levels of patience/restraint worthy of some respect at the least.

Course, he could be even better (i don't agree with some aspects of this site), but everyone could be better, so hardly an argument.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
We get these Zionist Agent shit posts like every month now.. At first I thought it was a meta-meme.. now I am wondering if DU just pissed off some autistic clique of the dex.

Self-Ejected

Barnabas

Self-Ejected
Patron
Shitposter
Despite everything he's done to me I trust DU. I don't trust codexers who post multiple polls to see if they can create a gang mentality against people that hurt their butt.

Erebus

Arcane
The fact that he's untrustworthy is what makes him a good leader for the Codex in the first place.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom