Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Do you want to upload your files to RPGCodex?

made

Arcane
Yes pls! When I drag&drop files from my HD into the text editor a confirmation window appears, but when I click yes nothig happens. Is this feature actually implemented? If so, what must I do to take advantage of it?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yes pls! When I drag&drop files from my HD into the text editor a confirmation window appears, but when I click yes nothig happens. Is this feature actually implemented? If so, what must I do to take advantage of it?

Attachments

• herp.txt
    4 bytes · Views: 175

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Wha? It says 'uploads not available' for me.

Didn't know that the feature existed at all. :?

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
let's face it: nothing you could possibly upload would be worth caring about. it's just a way to save everyone's time

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
It never stops inclining.

Attachments

• neverendingincline.png
    neverendingincline.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 315

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Yeah...sometime upload works, and sometimes it just say fuck you.

I think one time I got a message uploading a JPG... something like

Can't upload! File type JPG is not JPG.

Very helpful message.

UPLOAD NOT UPLOAD, FAGIT.

I refreshed a few times and suddenly JPG was JPG and it let me upload.

Zep--

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
You sure? It looks like it's going into freefall at the end.
Whatever date you set the end at our shows free fall for the last day for some reason. I assume because it's picking up part day info.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
It's an inbuilt XF tool in the admin panel. 'Tis not of my SQL numptiness.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom