Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Does this place have a Discord server?

I stand by every post I've made in this thread and faced by similar circumstances I assure you I would have the courage to speak out again

Ocelot

Learned
I don't see the appeal of discord. It's like IRC except you have less control and they can ban you if you're undesirable???

What the fuck did you do to get banned from the entirety of discord?
I've never used it, but I have seen news articles about it.

I recently read an article about your comments being utter bullshit, lemme see if I can find a link for that

Ocelot

Learned
Does the NSA watch Discord and does Discord sell my shit to advertising agencies ?

That's all that matters.

According to Discord, they focus on putting as many people as possible into subscriptions (aka "nitro") to keep the service going.

However they also keep record of everything, which is somewhat suspicious.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Something I have noticed with 99% of discord servers is that they end up being full of braindead attention whore faggots who circlejerk eachother all day long.

So... exactly like the Codex, then?

Anyway, I'm late to the party here, but the relevant answer for Phanax is that most Codexers are either too shy or are too embarrassed about their voices (atrocious accents, squeaky dweebazoid lisps, etc.) to ever risk speaking to other human beings.

Arnust

Savant
Hmmm... Would it be against the rules of I shared the NMA Discord here?

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Does the NSA watch Discord and does Discord sell my shit to advertising agencies ?
>NSA
I'll put it this way: you are sending your data to a US company that deals with the internet and big data.
>Advertising
Read the fucking TOS. Everything you send on that site is logged.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom