Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Does watching a thread expire after a while?

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
I watch a few threads, and I find that after around a week or so I have to go into the thread, click unwatch, then watch again to keep getting alerts.

All other alerts like brofists and quotes seem to be working just fine for me, which is why I thought it might be some sort of feature.

Thanks

Weasel
It expires if you don't go to the thread you have been alerted for, ie you only get one alert until you click on it or read the thread in question.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom