Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dolphin emu new release

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Rogue Squadron 2 and 3 finaly playable :bounce:

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
People are even making high res texture packs, fffffffffffff

Soulcucker

Savant

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Why use this specificaly if you can just use the daily builds ?

Naraya

Arcane
AFAIR it integrates some extra optimization and experimental stuff. The Last Story worked much better for me when I used Ishiruuka build than the official one (I believe it was caused by the way the official build does audio emulation).

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
AFAIR it integrates some extra optimization and experimental stuff. The Last Story worked much better for me when I used Ishiruuka build than the official one (I believe it was caused by the way the official build does audio emulation).

tried rogue squadron under this build, and graphics are all garbled up, optimizations indeed.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
If anyone wants to keep up with Dolphin releases, I highly recommend you give the middle finger to the main versions and only use Ishiirka's builds. He still updates regularly.

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-unofficial-ishiiruka-dolphin-custom-version

Seems like official build is so popular it killed the site.
Or Nintendo going for their assess.
Cause this and whole site is dead for now.

EDIT now it work
the new build is for x64, how luckily yes I know everyone these days have 64bit systems yada yada

Last edited:

tet666

Augur
If anyone wants to keep up with Dolphin releases, I highly recommend you give the middle finger to the main versions and only use Ishiirka's builds. He still updates regularly.

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-unofficial-ishiiruka-dolphin-custom-version

Seems like official build is so popular it killed the site.
Or Nintendo going for their assess.
Cause this and whole site is dead for now.

Works fine
and yes Ishiiruka is amazing, dx12 renderer with better lightning, aa and custom shader support and the best of all async shader compilation which eliminates shader generation stuttering completely.

A user named cat

If anyone does switch over to Ishiiruka's builds, be sure to enable the async shader option tet666 mentioned. It makes a huge difference in how areas are loaded and to help smooth out stuttering. Won't be perfect but still vastly better. If you want to test and compare to main Dolphin builds, load up a game like Xenoblade Chronicles.

88PVqTe.jpg

polo

Magister
Is it possible to play skyward sword with an Xbox controller?

polo

Magister
It's fully controller-compatible, including force feedback, analog sticks, etc. I have never ran into a problem with the Xbox 360 official USB controller. Are you worried about the Wiimote? The right stick can emulate it just fine, it just won't be as precise as a mouse.
I've read somewhere something about motionplus and how it wasnt possible to configure in newer versions of dolphin, idk really. I just didn't want to download everything, get all ready and don't be able to play.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Cemu is amazing for Wii U, running perfect super mario bros 3d world

Ash

Arcane
So, recommended Wii/Gamecube games? I have emulators for plenty consoles set up, but none for those two consoles due to a severe lack of good games. Is there anything one may have possibly missed, exclusives/"best" versions, that is?

Last edited:

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
So, recommended Wii/Gamecube games? I have emulators for plenty consoles set up, but none for those two consoles due to a severe lack of good games. Is there anything one may have possibly missed, exclusives/"best" versions, that is?
Off the top of my head:

• Thousand Year Door
  • Viewtiful Joe
  • Eternal Darkness
  • Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
  • Metroid Prime Collection
  • Fire Emblem Radiance Games
  • Battalion Wars
  • Pikmin 1 & 2
  • Skies of Arcadia Legends
  • Soul Calibur 2
  • Star Fox Assault
  • Sin & Punishment 2
  • No More Heroes 1 & 2

Nirvash

Liturgist
F-Zero GX
zelda TP/WW
smash melee
wave race blue storm

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom