Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 cross-forum disciple game

Dayyālu

Arcane
Jesus Christ, a chance to beat get steamrolled by Maerlande and SA spergs. But third pbem is too much for me.

Hopefully, they won't start until Decline 2 is over.

*shrug* I'm not good enough to join, but it will be interesting to send someone. Probably Lizzurd, Grimwulf, Malakal and Johannes could make a dent on 'em, from what I've seen.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Im considering joining the /domg/ team since its my prime gaming site for Dom4. And it actually has several very good players.

Oh, somehow I missed this thread when I went and bumped that thread in strategy gaming.

Anyways, I'll be cheering on our team, if one forms.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I probably need to lose/win something first, my concentration in Decline3 is already slipping. Although, it could be fun. Is anyone else seriously interested?

sqeecoo

Arcane
Beating Maerlande would make me squeal with glee like a little girl.

But gotta finish some of my games first, and summer is coming up when I typically travel around a bit for a month or so. Maybe after that if it still hasn't started :)

Caul Shivers

Scholar
Beating Maerlande would make me squeal with glee like a little girl.

Where the fuck did this "Maer is so awesome" cult originate? Or do you "dexians hate just him so much? I mean I can get behind the second one, hell, who doesn't like to beat grumpy old farts like Maer.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Well, I at least don't know many Dom4 players and he has the highest-skilled youtube LP out there and is slightly annoying, so he is sort of the representative of dom4 pros I'd love to someday beat, for a noob like me anyway.

Caul Shivers

Scholar
Well, I at least don't know many Dom4 players and he has the highest-skilled youtube LP out there and is slightly annoying, so he is sort of the representative of dom4 pros I'd love to someday beat, for a noob like me anyway.

Oh hush you, you just like to hear that sexy Canadian voice you do. I don't think I've ever heard the word pro along with Maer. Now I have to go and laugh at him about that.
Maer you sly dog you have people believing you know how to play this game!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom