Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 - Grim Antiquity

mondblut

Arcane
צה״ל says hi, boy lovers. This was just the beginning.

Dayyālu

Arcane
צה״ל says hi, boy lovers. This was just the beginning.

Oh, God. I almost worried before seeing the turn. You managed to damage a minor raiding force, and you consider that a victory :smug: ?

I've crushed more expensive armies from you without gloating. Lemme solve the Ct'issian problem and we can get back to proper diplo, yeah? But don't expect too much effort from me, this is a bothersome game. Can you gift to Sauro that Throne and finish this?

EDIT:

ctyujz.png

Guys, I get that this is a unbearably boring and unfun drag, but pliz

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I apologize for the stale. I did in another game as well. This weekend has been insanely busy for me for a variety of reasons. Been on the road a lot. Had to postpone this until later tonight too, but I'll get the turn in.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Prepare your peasants for slavery, giant scum. True Men of Scythia approach your lands, ready to defend our trusted vassal from your scourge.

r0vSKooy7FjFQtMJ1fBF46Q05Nj.jpg

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I am sorry, Machaka. Your liberation is slightly delayed. You probably saw the reason for that - a SHOWDOWN between the Gods.

uuskapsbtf.jpg

So, what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable obstacle?

yoxmitojoy.jpg

khapaimgnj.jpg

Naturally, they clash.

edtdkndkut.jpg

It was not a fair fight.

evijbxzavv.jpg

cmtzheyirq.jpg

Eventually, the God-King of Therodos got bored. That gorgon needs a special approach.

sohnybcxgp.jpg

Neither Megalesius, nor Argimpasa was hurt during that encounter. You can't say the same about regular Scythians.

redtzqcrao.jpg

As you see, Argimpasa doesn't care about her servants. Everything is expendable to her. You think Sauromatia really cares about its vassals? Arcoscephale is dead long ago - it is now just a meat shield against the forces of Hinnom.

Never give up and never surrender! Together we shall find either victory on the battlefield, or glory in death!

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Sorry man its too late. I badly underestimated my enemy's situation and paid for it.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Huh, I have a different name for the Therodos god.

hn18JkN.jpg

(Ideally it would be Agrimpasa vs Great Releaser, alone. She would win. I had other plans though, thanks for ruining them!)

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Apologies for the postpone, Captain Chianti was made an honorary Horse Lord last night and his orders weren't looking too good.

CHIANTI-EUROPA.jpg

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Serves you right backstabbing asshole.

:troll:

Edit: Can't you just use blood magic to empower and cast blood feast or someth---

Dayyālu

Arcane
And it was not gained in battle. The God-King attacked the wrong province this turn...

Someone should explain to me why Therodos lacks Healers when they taught the art to the ArcoGreeks. It's a mistery.

Somewhat noobish-question on mechanics.

He's now kinda fucked, nay? You can save him if in ten turns you get a disease healear/Healer, or if you get that expensive 30 gems N5 item, right? No other ways bar Blood Feast for healing afflictions?

And yay. I got an extra fortress. Yay. yay. yay :roll:

C'tis, we should get out to drink something while they maim each other.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Serves you right backstabbing asshole.

Edit: Can't you just use blood magic to empower and cast blood feast or someth---

HE'S NOT DEAD YET, AND EVERY TURN HE LIVES YOU WILL SUFFER, I SWEA

:x

He's now kinda fucked, nay? You can save him if in ten turns you get a disease healear/Healer, or if you get that expensive 30 gems N5 item, right?

Probably sooner than 10 turns, since he jumps between native/hostile dominions - not sure how it works together. Yeah, gotta either give him a healing item/commander, or use blood magic

No other ways bar Blood Feast for healing afflictions?

Pretenders self-heal afflictions in the afterlife.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Pretenders self-heal afflictions in the afterlife.

Kinda, but it's random. Sometimes they come back with everything still fucked. (See: Decline9 Caelum Shedu, still limp and crippled).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom