Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 NatGen

Looks like we got whole set:

Players and their picks:
  1. thesheeep - Csi'sis, Vampiric Time
  2. Dayyalu - Assviikos, Volcano of Thunder
  3. KoolNoodles - Akviia, Hollows of Lava
  4. Muty - Midase, Time of the Sinuous Mages
  5. JohnTheRevelator - Litium, Triumph of the Mages of the Battle
  6. raw - Hessium, Gate of Molten Metals
  7. hoverdog - Vathgylphale, Circle of the Druids of Bloodstone

I'm assuming raw didn't change his mind. Is that correct?

Can't help but notice I'm the only person who sent pretender.

In case you missed link to the game from earlier: http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=CodexNatGen

Map is still something to discuss. I think map with less water, water crossing connections on rivers or something and some caves, few more swamps and wastelands that aren't clustered like that (or rather not having such huge clusters of movement hindering terrain in general) would be better but I can't really find anything like that in right size.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Yeah thanks for the reminder, there are a bunch of games kicking off right about now. I'm gonna send mine in shortly. :salute:

Edit: Sent.

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Fantomia doesn't have caves and maybe a bit too much water, but it would be suitable I think. Could also do Parganos wraparound. Would give a bit more space.

Peliwyr is a fine one too, with caves etc. We've done a couple games with that creator's maps on here and they've been good.

Fantomia is way too small. Not even 10 per player. hoverdog didn't want Parganos, Peliwyr is bit too big imo. We could just go back to Streamlands really.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Streamlands would be fine with me. If there are objections to the others then let's just do that.

lLed1UO.jpg

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
sec posting it atm.

edit: done

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Rename your folder

CodexNatGen

and place inside again the turn.

Worked for me.

Open ANOTHER Saved game, even a modless one, then go back and try again opening the file. Maybe that did the trick. I don't see the turn normally but I can see it after opening another one.

It's not the name, sorreh.

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Start a game with the mod first, has to "load" the nations. I think. At least that worked for me.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Also I don't think you have to start up a whole new game if it doesn't work again, just "Create Game" with the mod selected should do the trick.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom