Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 NatGen

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I swear this game hates me.
My expansion commander just died to a disease. One turn after he got it!
Now I've got two kick-ass mages with too many people to handle. And of course, I can't recruit indie commanders in any province conquered so far.

:argh:

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Are you guys neighbors? :lol:

Anyways, a tragedy has occurred. One of Vathgylphale's survey teams has gone missing, and two of our finest barbarian brutes failed to show up to work today(though honestly, that is not uncommon with them!). I hope this troubling incident can be put behind us. :salute:

ckpWD6t.jpg
:flamesaw:

those sacreds of yours are awful. I hate them already.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I feel like this whole game has been a variation on this. Something is happening here, but you don't know what it is, do you Mr. raw ?

Dayyālu

Arcane
vnluvkccqn.png

That crossbowman never saw it coming, I bet
Funny thing, he can still bite and use helmets, so I guess he only lost most of his skull and brain. Shit combat stats now, but I guess being braindead helps. Still kicking though

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Hmm, some wars already started? Pretty ballsy. I'm running out of room to expand.....

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom