Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 NatGen

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Then you don't need them.

nTWSVf7.png

Ok, I think it's time to make some decisions. We can turn Hessium and Vathgylphale AI or just abandon this game as clearly this is getting nowhere. We'll do what majority wants.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Ok, I think it's time to make some decisions. We can turn Hessium and Vathgylphale AI or just abandon this game as clearly this is getting nowhere. We'll do what majority wants.

AI is, then.

raw was unkind enough not even to specify how long enough he would be vacant, while hoverdog is kinda occupied these days, as far as I understand.

I am not willing to abandon this game, as I'm having fun.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
hoverdog is back, for one game at least. I don't know, don't really care. This was the laid back game anyways, and there are plenty of others.

Oh FFS. It's because of DRM. Strangely enough my own turn seemed to execute just fine.

I'm too tired for this shit today. I'll see what I can do about fixing it tomorrow.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yeah, that is indeed a problem.
It seems there is no way to set others to AI if you don't skip your own turn. Which is BS, of course.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I don't see what's your problem, guys.

Game page - admin options - set a nation to AI - type admin password - profit.

Edit: derp, it no longer works that way.

Edit Edit: send me one of the turns, I can switch to AI.

Dayyālu

Arcane

raw. I'll hit hoverdog hard enough to make him make his turns again.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Oh FFS. It's because of DRM. Strangely enough my own turn seemed to execute just fine.

I'm too tired for this shit today. I'll see what I can do about fixing it tomorrow.

Should work if both the saves are in the same folder. I did that in Decline 3 to switch Nazca over to AI and it worked just fine.

That would be nice send me your email address.

We need another volunteer for hoverdog, unless he decides to do his turns all of a sudden.

Should work if both the saves are in the same folder. I did that in Decline 3 to switch Nazca over to AI and it worked just fine.
Having someone not in the game do it should be safest option. I already fucked it up once so I want to make sure this turn we can get it done properly.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom