Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 NatGen

Now.... whoever is killing me.... STAHP plz.

Why in gods name did RAW pick a nation with these troops and mages!!!! What is a non UW nation meant to do with all these water gems
:prosper:
raw is set to AI. You're subbing for hoverdog.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Muty ya still in? We can search for another insane sub or make another AI. If this keeps up, KoolNoodles will run with the game faster than usual!

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Muty ya still in? We can search for another insane sub or make another AI. If this keeps up, KoolNoodles will run with the game faster than usual!

Don't listen to him! We are a simple, peaceful people. You may be frightened that half our citizens randomly burst into flames and are reborn as mindless fire demons, but don't be......Man has tamed and been friends with fire since the dawn of time! Surely this is no different. Come in from the dark and embrace the warmth of the flames!

It worked out well for this guy:
latest

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Fixed now, reinstalled Dominions and it works. Maybe some lost packet on the interwebs during download, who knows.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Dreaad, it's the Throne of Beasts that has been activated by the AI that causes those attacks.

Thank raw for that!

My Mages are a tad too beefy for dogs, though. Luckily.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
And here I thought there was peace in our times. Et tu Dayyālu ?

h14igDG.jpg

I'll say this game has been fun, but my nation is kinda bad. Research....atrocious and costly(and no reason to take magic scales). Diversity is pretty bad with most of it being on two cap only StR mages. Sacred troops are awesome though. Plays a little like LA Abysia.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Are we going to let this lizard menace rampage across the world? Look at their rapid militarization. We already saw what raw was capable of(staling, I guess). DO YOU WANT THAT AGAIN??!!

G2v6U4B.jpg

ROVWt9d.jpg

Thanks birds!

jmPat9N.jpg

Dayyālu

Arcane
What the fuck

KoolNoodles, you should reveal that stuff in diplo, ya know

I was scared shitless you were going to jump on ME with Litium (as you are.... often trying to do in most games) who could have imagined that the other bastards had so much stuff? Post the income and province graphs, so I can choose if you are the most dangerous! Even in private convo if you prefer.

About my nation. I got a bless that does not suit my playstyle, borked on Pret design, and my research monkeys are good only for research. Having 300 G str battlemages as the only options for everything is a tad limiting.

Plus my best troops are MM1. Sobek sacreds are truly good, a pity they are cap only....

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I was drunk on life and saw a stack of lizards so I panicked. :oops:

Income and Provinces is similar but I can send em.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom