Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 PBEM - Season 6 - Hooligan Onslaught - [ DRILLING IN ]

Zibniyat

Arcane
I was not talking about us, silly. In this case, it's them that are losing.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
The most funny thing to me when part of the losing side are the cases when everyone starts giving their opinion about what needs to be done. The arguing, the hissy fits, "advice", etc. It almost makes it worth it being crushed by the opponents...

But but but but

We are not already losing

:negative:

I was not talking about us, silly. In this case, it's them that are losing.

:smug:
72b67c68-4b82-4624-9f75-f66069626be2.gif

Zibniyat

Arcane
I will wipe that smile off you face soon. Just after I am done with spontaneously-combustive humans.

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Lizzurd is now subbing in for TC, for the time being. raw is back in action.

Hosting postponed 12hr to get everyone up to speed.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
And so the ancient battle begins again!!!
12ce4c848e3f4145bef9b6586ca71239.jpg
Tom Cruise is good a making sushi, come at me bro.
As I said, thanks for the castle. You saved me 1000 gold.
And as a bonus, enough Earth Serpent to feed my starving slaves for months to come!
The Rlyeh people are truly indebted to you.

We will show our gratitude by giving you especially comfortable wet dreams in your eternal slumber.

Btw. I will make this turn, but then be gone until Sunday evening, without having time to submit turns. So I am asking for a short break.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
As I said, thanks for the castle. You saved me 1000 gold.
And as a bonus, enough Earth Serpent to feed my starving slaves for months to come!
The Rlyeh people are truly indebted to you.

We will show our gratitude by giving you especially comfortable wet dreams in your eternal slumber.

Btw. I will make this turn, but then be gone until Sunday evening, without having time to submit turns. So I am asking for a short break.
I didn't need them anyway.
:negative:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
The peasants hooligans are getting a little uppity. I think it's time to break out the riot gear. We are role-playing right?

Dayyālu

Arcane
Italian weekend: thurs to wednesday

I did not jettison all my games for the best part of August without worrying about the others.

Getting piled upon because I complied to the request of one of mah mates is.... uncalled for, at least.

:bunkertime:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
That felt like the battle of Agincourt, and I was the French. Slow and more slow.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom