Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 PBEM - Season 6 - Hooligan Onslaught - [ DRILLING IN ]

Dayyālu

Arcane
Ha-ha, THIS time i will fend off you army without even losses.

You are not the only one who can see the future, ya know. And you truly think you will face the same forces with the same scripts?

Poor Lizard.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Would have been nice if that last turn was postponed like I requested......

But I guess it doesn't matter, does it. <<< This is still true.

Llama makes us relive our mistakes. Llama is purgatory.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Yeah team Police :rpgcodex: you are a disgr....... oh wait :negative:.

Is it too late to become a crooked cop?

The tentacles must flow.

It's too late. I would say submit and prosper, but we have Starspawns in the area so it's just no

EDIT: For Heaven's Eternal Grace, should I extend or not?

EDIT 2: EEEEXTENDEEEED

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Sorry guys, I sent the wrong 2h(turn 30) and went to bed. Uploading the correct one shortly.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Guess that's what I get for leaving half my army behind with no commanders, then desperately trying to rush some there, and fighting without scripts.

Big ol dummy. :hahano:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Guess that's what I get for leaving half my army behind with no commanders, then desperately trying to rush some there, and fighting without scripts.

Big ol dummy. :hahano:

Aye, you should have retreated to the cap and prepared for the last stand. But the end would probably be the same.

I guess Lizzurd and Muty are already drinking themselves to death? C'mon people, either get a grip or surrender. It isn't fun to play against staling team.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
Aye, you should have retreated to the cap and prepared for the last stand. But the end would probably be the same.

I guess Lizzurd and Muty are already drinking themselves to death? C'mon people, either get a grip or surrender. It isn't fun to play against staling team.
Well we had a staff meeting.... and decided that if you treat violent hooligans the same way you treat violent children (ignore them) they will go away and calm down. It's the new strategiya politsii. I blame the liberals!

KoolNoodles

Arcane

Retreating to the cap was the plan! I just uhhh.....forgot all the troops.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
But yeah seriously I think it's safe to say the game is over. Raw, myself and KoolNoodles don't have much to do and Lizzurd and Muty aren't even playing so....

Congratulations team stacked advantage hooligans!
:troll:

raw has literally nothing to do now. :greatjob:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Damn you, people. Yet another game ends up way too early.

I'm starting to miss Decline 2.

:negative:

Join Decline 3, you can take over for some backwards garbage nation filled with old dying men that have been hit with Armageddon five months in the past year, and randomly die from lightning strikes.

:yeah:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
The Golems pwn until they get lightning shocked to death by a Vanjarl. Who has time to make rings when life is so short and Armageddon is right around the corner??!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom