Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 - Pink Natajara

Which era do you prefer?

• EA

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • MA

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • LA

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Voting is for democrats!

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Aren't you that guy from the First Law Trilogy?

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
The first earthquakes wiped out nearly 40 mages. :lol:

Equipping all my guys with rings of levitation was a real chore, though. I was kind of worried you did the same, so I only scripted Earthquakes for one turn.

Samwise survived this mess somehow.:salute:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Equipping all my guys with rings of levitation was a real chore, though. I was kind of worried you did the same, so I only scripted Earthquakes for one turn.

Samwise survived this mess somehow.:salute:

Yeah, Samwise only got off a couple Petrify before the army routed, hah.

I spent all my air gems earlier in the game empowering an air mage to cast Mass Flight, but he couldn't make it. Had some winged shoes, but that only helped a couple.

I was hoping to cast Growing Fury and Darkness, to drag the battle out. If you didn't cast Earthquakes on turn 1 then all the mages/slaves would have been ethereal with liquid bodies, and then been spamming frozen heart, or communions into hellbind heart and soul slay/paralyze.

That first turn though, OP. :negative:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Still, even if it's almost over this game keeps giving me those nuggets of fun. Would be annoyances in other situations, but...

zrtotooolr.png
So, report. Our troops have finished cleaning up the mess the Hobbitses left, and the Tecaburgians have killed off the fishies. As it seems, our army at last broke through Gaelinia's defenses... a pity their leadership went into a stupor. The King says it's due to "connection problems" done by "Devilish Service Providers", but I have no clue about the meaning of that.

bchsgs.gif

fxqnxrmvyh.png
Magus Amava has made a great discovery! In the depths of the Gaelinian fortress of Asanon, he managed to discover a Great Sarcophagus. From the markings, it must be thousands of years old, far older than the Time of the Wastes! He's now employing some Soulless ones to try to open it. He encountered some.... difficulties, but given time... If only we could commune with the spirit inside, it would be a great discovery for our
nation!

fpkxug.gif

zrtotooolr.png
Tell me, inside there is a giant mummy that's now in a berserk rage and killing everyone. Right?

fqppyp.gif

fxqnxrmvyh.png
..... right. Yet, he survived the initial onslaught, and reports that some of the tablets he got could be useful... he thinks that the Mummy could be even one of the ancestors of the Diamond Guardians.

zrtotooolr.png
Six turns until retirement. He promised. Six turns until retirement. He promised.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
btbhohcncl.jpg

First combat turn:

vloebuqmlm.jpg

:cool:

Caul Shivers KoolNoodles would you kindly switch to AI/send hollow turns? Both of you mostly stale anyway. I would be happy to end this game right now, but only got a single Throne claimer. I mean, let's face it - no miracle will happen at this stage.

wpxudgaido.jpg

I see no reason to drag this game with stales.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Oh, yeah my bad. I figured the admin would just declare the game finished since it's a formality now. So I haven't even been downloading the turns.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
It's over! THE DESURT IS MINE!

xhavnjwnhq.jpg

Heisenberg will sit on a Throne of pure crystal meth til the end of times!

tzwuxwdpyh.jpg

Tecaburg rules all. The only nation that survived the massacre is Calgaya, the honorable sworn vassal of Tecaburg.

wpupcejxfh.jpg

They will live and thrive until everybody overdoses and dies. Beautiful.

I think we can call that a conquer victory on turn 86.

+M

ecfmtwtynt.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom