Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Donation Guidelines

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Hahaha, it really is fretty. Kid can't stay away from this place anymore than a crack junkie can stay away from the pipe.

Supposedly you can upgrade your paypal acc for free to a 'business acc' which means the recipient of the money will se your 'business' name instead of your own name. I haven't tried this though so I can't vouch for it myself.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Credit cards are stupid, debit cards is where it's at.
I disagree cause a) with a debit card you can't build up your credit rating and b) if someone steals your numbers and you don't immediately catch it goodbye money. Whereas if someone steals your credit card they're stealing "virtual" money. Both bad situations, but one of these is vastly preferable to the other.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
What about those one time use throwaway credit cards ? Do they actually require you to submit identification document for a card of say 10$ ?

If not, that would be a pretty anonymous way of donating.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Credit cards are stupid, debit cards is where it's at.
I disagree cause a) with a debit card you can't build up your credit rating and b) if someone steals your numbers and you don't immediately catch it goodbye money. Whereas if someone steals your credit card they're stealing "virtual" money. Both bad situations, but one of these is vastly preferable to the other.
I don't like buying on credit, I am a pretty chaotic individual and I would forget to settle the account on time for sure.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Supposedly you can upgrade your paypal acc for free to a 'business acc' which means the recipient of the money will se your 'business' name instead of your own name. I haven't tried this though so I can't vouch for it myself.

Only you need to, you know, have an actual business with the paperwork to prove it to PayPal. And in most normal countries, company ownership is public information and can be looked up very easily.

What about those one time use throwaway credit cards ? Do they actually require you to submit identification document for a card of say 10$ ?

If not, that would be a pretty anonymous way of donating.

This was already discussed on the previous page. Mostly they don't work with PayPal.

Except why would Pete Hines be in Brazil?

Reseaching for their next title, Fallout: Rad Rio. Now featuring ghoulified trannies & trannified ghoulies.

What would be extra funny is if asfasdf's suspicious transactions made someone in the gubmint take notice of him and investigate his personal data when they wouldn't otherwise even know he exists

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Hahaha, it really is fretty. Kid can't stay away from this place anymore than a crack junkie can stay away from the pipe.
What I don't get is why he's so desperate to give us money.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
Bryce is boring and old news, the real interest here is why brother none goes all fucking schizoid whenever a graph detailing Codex's view statistics is posted.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I was one of those lurking sit-com watchers for a long time. So I can attest, we do exist.
I lurked the site long before I registered and for the first year after my registration I hesitated to post anyway... you know, this place is embarrassing and I didn't want to be recognized in such a place... until I accepted my inner hatred :oops: I assume it's the case with most of the users though. Sooner or later many of those lurkers will probably join, just to be considered retarded dumbfucks after which most of them will leave 'dex :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom