Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

don't like the portraits

can i upload my own or put them in the portraits folder so they appear in the game? the portraits they have are ugly as sin.

Good god, do you make any positive posts? no? then you will fit right in here!

As far as portraits, try finding the portrait folder and putting in some custom pictures. Take note of the pic types already in the folder by checking the properties and size. In any case, you will learn to love the portraits, providing the game doesn't crash too much.

Durwyn

Prophet
I wouldn't do that. Messing with this game is not a good idea. It would crash even more often, however I don't know if it is possible.

i found out that i could do it, but the compass thingy keeps going buggy. i'll be adjusting the view on the screen and then the screen starts spinning. it makes me dizzy and angry.

Masterr

Novice
I wouldn't do that. Messing with this game is not a good idea. It would crash
even more often, however I don't know if it is possible.
+1

Rakanishu

Novice
can i upload my own or put them in the portraits folder so they appear in the game? the portraits they have are ugly as sin.

If this thread wasn't necroed I shouldn't have to say that: STFU cum sucker

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom