Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Double brofist

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Users that have been registered for 3 years or longer should have their brofists be twice as strong.
I think it'd be fun and make newer members jealous.

I know you can't resist butthurt.

Athelas

Arcane
I think it depends more on the person receiving the brofists if there's enough room for two fists at the same time.

Esquilax

Arcane
Users that have been registered for 3 years or longer should have their brofists be twice as strong.
I think it'd be fun and make newer members jealous.

Would this mean that Commissar Draco would brofist half as much in the Politics forum because he would meet his daily brofist quota twice as quickly?

Edit: Actually, scratch that. He's a month away from the 3 year mark. But still, that's soon.

skuphundaku

Economic devastator, Mk. 11
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I propose a fist power progression based on the following algorithm:

1) power starts at 0, so newfags have no fisting privileges when they start
2) each registration year means +1 to the ratio
3) each brofist received adds +0.002 to the ratio
4) the final value is rounded to the nearest integer

Let's use this simple algorithm and compute Jasede's fist power:
he has 9 years of registration and 2502 brofists, thus, his brofist power is 9x1+2502x0.002=9+5.004=14.004, resulting in a fist power of 14.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member

he has 9 years of registration and 2502 brofists, thus, his brofist power is 9x1+2502x0.002=9+5.004=14.004, resulting in a fist power of 14.
there needs to be a way to diablerize oldfags to lower your generation and increase your fisting power.

skuphundaku

Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

there needs to be a way to diablerize oldfags to lower your generation and increase your fisting power.
That's what the +2 to your ratio per each 1000 received brofists is for. We could tweak it to be more than just +2, but I think that anything past +5 is a bit excessive. A well orchestrated brofist harvesting campaign can lower your generation significantly and make everyone beneath your fists.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Infinitron would rule us all. There should be some kind of diminishing returns curve, so that you need quadratically or exponentially more brofists for the same increase in fisting power.

skuphundaku

Patron
Infinitron would rule us all. There should be some kind of diminishing returns curve, so that you need quadratically or exponentially more brofists for the same increase in fisting power.
But that would also mean there would be less incentive to have more brofists. COMMUNISM!:outrage:liberals

skuphundaku

Patron
I am creating an inflationary death spiral in brofists.
jew-grab-money-kinky-hair-hooknose-grin.gif

nil

Cipher
I think giving brofists a chance to fail would be a better idea! Just imagine the excitement you'd feel every time you clicked the button! Will it work? Will this great post get from me the recognition it deserves?
And you would gradually feel more important every year as more and more of your fistings are successful!

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I think giving brofists a chance to fail would be a better idea! Just imagine the excitement you'd feel every time you clicked the button! Will it work? Will this great post get from me the recognition it deserves?
And you would gradually feel more important every year as more and more of your fistings are successful!
:D

Also, there could be a very small chance your brofist will fizzle out and watchwitz you or even permanuke your account.

Btw just curious - has a simple negative brofist, like "dumbfuck!" or some such, ever been implemented here?

skuphundaku

Patron
:D

Also, there should be a very small chance your brofist will fizzle out and watchwitz you or even permanuke your account.

Btw just curious - has a simple negative brofist, like "dumbfuck!" or some such, been implemented here? If no, why not, if yes, why not anymore?
Are you seriously asking this question?:troll:Paging DarkUnderlord! DU, Is that time of the year yet? Seems like cvv has some holes in his Codex lore.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
^I remember some experiments from, what, summer last year? But those were all manners of emotes, color codes and all that. It went down in flames very quickly. But I was asking about just a single additional option, the opposite brofist or some such like that. Seems like a no-brainer to a newfag like me, was just curious why it didn't happen.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
That's how it started last time.

Brace yourselves, retarded/gay/racist-fists are approaching yet again!

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Can we get special random cards from getting brofists? Collecting a set of cards(possibly based on forum posters) will give bonuses to brofisting. Also allow these cards to be traded/sold for Codex Cash.

Last edited:

skuphundaku

Patron
Can we get special random cards from getting brofists? Collecting a set of cards(possibly base on forum posters) will give bonuses to brofisting. Also allow these cards to be traded/sold for Codex Cash.
I propose a raptor card collection. When you gather all of them, you get a surprise visit from an important Codex representative dressed as a raptor... and get mauled.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
That's how it started last time.

Brace yourselves, retarded/gay/racist-fists are approaching yet again!
The Hitler icon was hilarious. People hitlering each other left and right was an accurate representation of the heart of the Codex.

If the whim strikes DU to reemplement that multifist abomination, can we at least have :hitler:-fists renamed to führerfausts this time? ;)

We'll also need a sexist-fist (sexifist?), or possibly a feminist-fist (femifist).

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I think this concept should be extended, and the Codex should take the full step and turn into an RPG. Every year of registration gives you a level-up, and upon leveiing you can put points in different skills like Ignoring, Reporting and Brofisting.

That way people like Jasede could have already maxed Brofisting by now and have 100% chance to successfully brofist someone (85% for targeted brofisting - there are many holes to choose from you know).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom