Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Dragon Age 2 is Darkier, Sexier, Better

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Because all their character models are the fucking same obv.

Saxon1974

Prophet
What the hell happened to Bioware? I mean granted everything they have done has been average at best since the Infinity games....but WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THEM???

Daemongar

Arcane
Codex Year of the Donut
Saxon1974 said:
What the hell happened to Bioware? I mean granted everything they have done has been average at best since the Infinity games....but WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THEM???
EA.

Zlaja

Arcane
I had a lot of sex in my lifetime, and because of that I suffered ailments such as the itch, the clap, crabs, itchy anus, herpes, brown sometimes green penile discharge and the lifetime ailment, it also burns really bad when I pee....practice safe sex folks!

Phelot

Arcane
In the world of Dragon Age, individuals lose their... individuality by having their breasts at roughly the same height and size... AND BY BEING DARKIER

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Black said:
Merrill-Cleaned.png

Darkier, sexier, better.

Also, darkier? Fucking DARKIER?

MORE LIKE DORKIER

That chick was said to be a romantic (romantic is bioware jargon for fucking) option. She looks like a 12 year old to me. Pedoware manages to push the envelope once more. :smug:

Angthoron

Arcane
Mastermind said:
Black said:
Merrill-Cleaned.png

Darkier, sexier, better.

MORE LIKE DORKIER

That chick was said to be a romantic (romantic is bioware jargon for fucking) option. She looks like a 12 year old to me. Pedoware manages to push the envelope once more. :smug:

This thing is romanceable? Fuck. Fuck you James Cameron for (re)starting a fad of making humanoids look like cartoonish fucking animals. Fuck. This thing looks like a deer with a cow's eyes. What is wrong with your face?

:x

roll-a-die

Magister
Was going to spam a nasty hentai of a anthro cow woman leaking what looks like semen from 6 breasts and one penis(of 3), but this is the news section so just imagine it were here. Also I kind of can't find it any more.

roll-a-die

Magister
Actually they didn't, you have five main skill webs and then 1 of 3 that you can take, at least that's what it seemed like from the gameplay videos that I saw. In dragon age you had 3 as a warrior as well, the same three in fact.

NOT SAYING THIS ISN'T GOING TO BE SHIT MOSTLY JUST TRYING TO KEEP DISCUSSION AS FACTUAL AS POSSIBLE.

denizsi

Arcane
Black said:
Merrill-Cleaned.png

Darkier, sexier, better.

MORE LIKE DORKIER

Gaps on the arms of her mail. It makes no sense whatsoever and makes her look like a hobo. Fucking retarded designers.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
denizsi said:
Gaps on the arms of her mail. It makes no sense whatsoever and makes her look like a hobo. Fucking retarded designers.

The open areas are the ones most likely to acquire perspiration and funky smells. The armor does what it's supposed to do: keep her fresh for fucking by the deviants, perverts and pedophiles that comprise bioware's gaming membership.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I still probably am going to fap a lot to this game. I'm getting tired of xhamster.com , which has a lot of dark sex in some of its subsections. . So fuck you Codex.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
MSpainted a little to point out her Neck.

Merrill-Cleanedharumpf.jpg

ALSO why are her tits made up of lego's.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom