Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Dragon Age 2 Review

Black Cat

Magister
Crooked Bee said:
Calling it "the worst butchering of a franchise" is taking it too far, though. It's not like there was a franchise to butcher in the first place; DA:O surely wasn't a great game like, say, Gothic 2. The dubious honour of being "the worst butchering" still belongs to Arcania, I think.

Oblivion wants to have a word with you, Miss Bee.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
3796.png

Who's review was this... or did the codex actually change the nature of a man? :o

Jaesun said:
3796.png

Who's review was this... or did the codex actually change the nature of a man? :o
Funny enough, that reads almost identically to my misgivings of DA2 on another forum. Someone is watching me.. :/

Drakron

Arcane
WalterKinde said:
EA-Bioware will probably move to exclusively doing console games now as so far the user reviews for the pc version are terrible and they will probably cite file sharing as the cause of low pc sales and why they are moving exclusively to consoles.

No.

EA is multiplataform, even if there are low sales they will still do it (PS3 version of ME2 were sales were "significant" is a example of that) even if to just remain in the market.

The reason EA does it is to not lose their position, abandoning the PC would mean they would be at the hands of the console manufacturers and the void they would leave would just be filled by their competitors and in the end they would be more at the mercy of the console manufacturers.

No major publisher wants to be in a position were another can simply shut then down or do you think EA wants to be put in a position were Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony is holding all the cards? Even traditional console publishers are moving into the PC in order to gain a stronger independence (Square Enix).

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
The Ninth Circle said:
Funny enough, that reads almost identically to my misgivings of DA2 on another forum. Someone is watching me.. :/

EA is following you due to all the Bioware games you've activated....;)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom