Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Drama Story Request - Lesifoere

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Jaesun if you want to merge this into SJW Dumping ground, feel free. I wasn't really looking to talk about GamerGate.. just curious about something I read and didn't want it to get drowned out in neck beard rage.. I am sure by Page 2 this will turn into patriarchy talk but hoping I can get some juicy gossip / thread links first.

INB4 NewFag
INB4 Old News
INB4 Google it
INB4 Not Related to Gaming (It's sorta related to Game of Thrones?)

Whew.. Safe! :cool:

I was cherry picking George RR Martins Blog and Stumbled upon his Hatespeech blog.. Don't ask why.. he seems like a whiny guy and I get a chuckle reading his whinging online.

http://grrm.livejournal.com/419232.html

In the link he talks about some girl named Laura Mixon who wrote a blog here:
http://laurajmixon.com/2014/11/a-report-on-damage-done-by-one-individual-under-several-names/

It talks about some woman who is literally portrayed as the second coming of anti-christ.. I was mostly uninterested until I hit this screenshot:

image_03.png

I'm no expert.. but that shit looks familiar.. What's the deal with this girl Lesifoere? Was she ejected? Does she still post? Maybe Infinitron can collect the tears from the PoE threads and perform a user summoning?

Or just toss me a link for some light reading.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space

It is.. but I can't read those forums yet.

I am starting to see why my search wasn't coming up with anything. :argh:
btn_donateCC_LG.gif

C&C, friend.

I just messaged DarkUnderlord to see if I could buy my way out of Newfag status.. The entertainment I get from this site is worth the shekals for sure.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
you have to wait a year or become a patron
i'd screencap it for you, but since it seems you can afford it, and there's never enough golden toilets in taluntain's house, just become a patron and make yourself AND the codex happy

win/win!

this is what i'd wrote on a normal website
my actual advice is: ARE YOU MAD, MAN? DON'T ENTER GD

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
#WhiteMenStink :incloosive:

Just wait for 2 pages please.. I really am curious.
Huh? You probably didn't get my post. This Lesiwhore retard used to post her hatred of white men, and also stated that we all stink or some crazy asian nonsense. I can't find the post but I'm sure Roguey has it bookmarked.

She literally has over 4000 posts though.. (her profile was private but I caught that much at least)

How the fuck did she fill that number in a few years just bitching how horrible this community is and how much she hates everything.. Now I am even MORE curious.. thanks asshole :lol:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
This is one of those moments where I really don't know what's going on, and I'm not sure if I actually do want to know what's going on.

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Wait, I can get rid of newfag restrictions by throwing money at DU? How much money does DU need to let me into the underbelly of the internet's underbelly?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom