Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Drulan - Indie MMORPG

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Incidental contact with nuts is it?

Mustawd

TL;Dr you mean it's too long to read for you ?

By the way i failed my main post youtube link and can't find a way to edit it

so here you go

God that voice over is annoying. Also, you do realize that your game looks empty as shit right? I think the only creature I saw was a crocodile. Otherwise, it's just that character running around all by himself.

Anyway, if this game is free I could give it a spin. When is the demo supposed to be ready?

Sawcisson

Literate
Mustawd what you can see in this early devlopment video can be called empty and i can agree with it due to the fact the only creatures you see in the video is boars and crocodiles , not much right ?
Talking about the open demo it will happen at the end of 2016 as we planned. We are actually in early world conception.

The new presentation for the forum is pretty much finished i will soon send a PM to a staff so he could edit the main post.
And while i'm here let's share some concept art with you :)

RIGHT HERE : http://drulanonline.com/index.php/17-some-more-concept-art

Mustawd

Hmm. Looks different. I'll keep my eye on it. But why promote it so far out? You don't have much to show AND people won't even get a demo 'till the end of the year. Guess it just seems a bit premature.

But what do I know? I've never shipped a game before. *shrug*

Sawcisson

Literate
Since we are a small team we start promoting early as a lot of other indie game did to show our work and it's evolution and for sure to start building a community around it.
That's the simple and obvious explanation of why we are are doing this , we're not a company who can afford thousands of $ on marketing at the last moment and having millions of followers ^^

funkadelik

Arcane
Why make another Rust copycat? They have all been popular for about two weeks at most and none of them have ever actually come out of paid beta.

Sawcisson

Literate
funkadelik you can't compare our project with rust , we are not a survival game with no story , no real interaction , economy , dungeons , interactive objects/npc etc...
You can compare us to runescape , ultima online but not rust .
We are trying to create some immersive storyline and adventure , and let the players make it move forward by changing and influencing it's futur.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
It looks sort of interesting but I just can't get into games with no rpg mechanics beyond equipment. I want character building and progression (outside of loot) out the ying yang.

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Sawcisson what is the latest news? You forums are active in the last day but I am not certain what details pertain to your MMO. There are posts about strange things!

nnvd6o.jpg

Sawcisson

Literate
Hi there doctor , yes we got a flow of spammer and we should have fixed the spam bot problem
Well we are actually working on some backend and server optimization and also are in discussion with some investor , this is why we are not giving a lot of news lately.

but to let you know the project is still active and we will be posting big news as soon as we finish all our administrative works and the prototype demo level.

Best regards

Sawcisson

Literate
Hey guys ,

It's been a while since I passed here .
We have pretty much finished redoing our website and we have our roadmap updated .
Would love also to update the presentation with new screenshots , texts etc... But unfortunately I can't get any mod to answer me by inbox .

So maybe if one see this post he could enter in contact with me too edit this one or then I think I will create a new thread .

See you soon ;)

Edit : Roqua I haven't seen your message the last time , so it's not just equipment there is a character progression with levels , skills , abilities like most of the RPG or MMORPG out there .
I will make it more specifics once the thread edited or the new one posted

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom