Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware DU, how much to let me out of prison?

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
We both know how this works. We've all read "Clinton Cash". I've already blocked the annoying background image with a browser addon, but it's a matter of principle.

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I've blocked it too and it has made my codex experience a 1000 times better. For a moment I even thought the mods have come to their senses, but nope. It's high time it's removed.

Last edited:

AwesomeButton

Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
croocked shillary supporters have no principles
exterminatusalam
Why hello there, little shit. Unless you are someone's alt you have no way of knowing that for all the 1000+ pages of the Trump thread, I have never once said anything positive about Hillary, nor would I ever consider myself her supporter.

I have only pointed out indisputable facts - such as Trump being an old fart, corrupt, liar, and a demagogue. I have been one of the first, if not the first in this forum to point out his connections with an enemy country's intelligence services, while all the trumptards were busy composing poems of how happy they would be to take it up the ass for/by Trump. I bet you are one of them too.

AwesomeButton dropped the soap one too many times.
That's how much life is unfair Somberlain. I'm the one who drops the soap, but inevitably you get to feel butthurt. :lol:

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I have never once said anything positive about Hillary, nor would I ever consider myself her supporter.
The mods put the bars to all opposed to the orange man-child moron because this is the only way to attack intelligent people who dislike the moron simply out of disgust for uneducated retards. Sad!

At least stop being cucks and put an "anti-Trump" tag instead of a dishonest "pro-Hillary" one, but that would require intelligence Trump minions generally lack :lol:

Last edited:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
croocked shillary supporters have no principles
exterminatusalam
Why hello there, little shit. Unless you are someone's alt you have no way of knowing that for all the 1000+ pages of the Trump thread, I have never once said anything positive about Hillary, nor would I ever consider myself her supporter.

I have only pointed out indisputable facts - such as Trump being an old fart, corrupt, liar, and a demagogue. I have been one of the first, if not the first in this forum to point out his connections with an enemy country's intelligence services, while all the trumptards were busy composing poems of how happy they would be to take it up the ass for/by Trump. I bet you are one of them too.

AwesomeButton dropped the soap one too many times.
That's how much life is unfair Somberlain. I'm the one who drops the soap, but inevitably you get to feel butthurt. :lol:
Then you should have no problem denouncing the Shilldebeast, and confessing that she was unfit to serve as Commander in Chief of the Great American Empire.

Also you need to do that in Star Stable, at the club in Fort Pinta, with at least 5 other people there. You can do that with a free account.

AwesomeButton

Patron
Then you should have no problem denouncing the Shilldebeast, and confessing that she was unfit to serve as Commander in Chief of the Great American Empire.

Also you need to do that in Star Stable, at the club in Fort Pinta, with at least 5 other people there. You can do that with a free account.
This is all so low-energy. If you want to cause real butthurt among the manchildren, let me pay my way out of the prison. With money.

Regarding the Star Stable thing, do this need to be 5 people from the Codex, or any 5 people?

And of course Hillary is full of shit, if the Republican candidate was anyone other than Trump, I would have concentrated 100% on her. Trump is a threat to the political climate in the US, and to the security of the world. I have seen a big number of Trumps around the world, they all look the same way, their rhetoric is the same, and they end the same way.

The mods put the bars to all opposed to the orange man-child moron because this is the only way to attack intelligent people who dislike the moron simply out of disgust for uneducated retards. Sad!
It would have made some sense if this were the case. In fact DU just added the bars to everyone who were listed by one infantile retard called Owlish, who judging by his posts probably wear diapers like his idol.

AwesomeButton

Patron
DarkUnderlord has already said you can get out of prison if you do a legitimate review of J_C's adventure game.

I tried but I ragequit due to hating adventure games.
I looked over the game. I'm not sure if I prefer that or Star Stable. From what I gather, to get to that Fort Pinta location, I have to either pay or grind for 3/4 of Star Stable's quests. Why pay for shitty f2p games when I can donate to a worthy cause such as the 2017 Codex fundraiser?

I've already fixed the Codex' imperfections for myself. Like I said, it's a matter of principle. What is a little investment when our principles are at stake?

vcXWpuW.png

Last edited:

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member

This is all so low-energy. If you want to cause real butthurt among the manchildren, let me pay my way out of the prison. With money.

Regarding the Star Stable thing, do this need to be 5 people from the Codex, or any 5 people?

And of course Hillary is full of shit, if the Republican candidate was anyone other than Trump, I would have concentrated 100% on her. Trump is a threat to the political climate in the US, and to the security of the world. I have seen a big number of Trumps around the world, they all look the same way, their rhetoric is the same, and they end the same way.

It would have made some sense if this were the case. In fact DU just added the bars to everyone who were listed by one infantile retard called Owlish, who judging by his posts probably wear diapers like his idol.
Any 5 people. But if you can get 5 Codexians I'll deprison everyone who has Hilldebeast bars.

I'd need at least one screenshot of all Codexians yelling something Codexian, or a reference to the Codex, along with your own speech of course.

Unwanted

golgo21

Unwanted
Shitposter
RRRrrr you have my cock axe!
i will gladly help you escape the tyranny of DU!

AwesomeButton

Patron

Any 5 people. But if you can get 5 Codexians I'll deprison everyone who has Hilldebeast bars.

I'd need at least one screenshot of all Codexians yelling something Codexian, or a reference to the Codex, along with your own speech of course.
Tried this today, but it's a no go. To be able to use the global chat, I have to be a "subscription Star Rider", which I don't plan to do.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Tried this today, but it's a no go. To be able to use the global chat, I have to be a "subscription Star Rider", which I don't plan to do.
Really? I thought you could just yell stuff out on the free account and a text bubble appears above your head to anyone nearby.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
I've blocked it too and it has made my codex experience a 1000 times better. For a moment I even thought the mods have come to their senses, but nope. It's high time it's removed.
No. Hillary lovers and especially Muslim cocksuckers like you should suffer.

Grimlorn

Arcane

Trump is making America Great again. The fact that you can't see this means you haven't been properly rehabilitated, which means you shouldn't be let out of prison yet. Also, blocking the bars was a bad move. You should be in prison twice as long for that.

AwesomeButton

Patron
Really? I thought you could just yell stuff out on the free account and a text bubble appears above your head to anyone nearby.
Yep, sadly:

lhLhOui.jpg

BTW, Star Sable looks like a much better MMO RPG than DA:I

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In

AwesomeButton

Patron
Yep, sadly:

Codex Fundraiser!
:happytrollboy:
It'll pay for itself in terms of entertainment value.
In a sense, that's what I offered from the start... Nothing like the irony of freeing the imprisoned tagged as "Hillary supporters" through good old corruption.

And we already have a Codex fundraiser for 2017.

2016-08-29-1472438524-6004464-tammanyhall.jpg

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
n a sense, that's what I offered from the start... Nothing like the irony of freeing the imprisoned tagged as "Hillary supporters" through good old corruption.

You're over thinking this. It's really quite simple. The bars and tags are making you butthurt and your reaction is causing widespread entertainment. Why would anyone want upset the applecart?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom