Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware DU, how much to let me out of prison?

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
n a sense, that's what I offered from the start... Nothing like the irony of freeing the imprisoned tagged as "Hillary supporters" through good old corruption.

You're over thinking this. It's really quite simple. The bars and tags are making you butthurt and your reaction is causing widespread entertainment. Why would anyone want upset the applecart?
No, they aren't anywhere on my list of problems. I'm looking for ways to cause butthurt to inane Trumptards.

AwesomeButton

Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
There is some sort of a challenge - if you complete the main quest of Star Stable you lose your tags and can have a custom portrait:
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/lets-play-star-stable-seriously.94533/

Lady Error, congratulations on completing the Star Stable challenge. You can have an avatar and be tag free now.

I don't know if that deal is open for me as well. DarkUnderlord ?
You have your deal. If you can't manage it, I don't know what to tell you.

Many fail the Star Stable challenge. Only those worthy few have passed and become legend.

What the fuck, you should know better.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
It's one thing to play Star Stable, another to pay them.
I swear to God if I login with a free account and find that you can message locally, I'm going to build a custom prison with flashing lights and sirens just for you that will forever shit up every thread you post in.

AwesomeButton

Patron
I swear to God if I login with a free account and find that you can message locally, I'm going to build a custom prison with flashing lights and sirens just for you that will forever shit up every thread you post in.

I'm not trying to weasel out. Isn't the Global Chat where I need to post? If so, I posted this screenshot to demonstrate they won't allow me to with a free account:

lhLhOui.jpg

EDIT:

I found this in the help. I guess the "Say" tab will work?
https://starstable-help-en.jimdo.com/the-essentials/chat-symbols/

image.jpg

Say: All players nearby will see it.

Friend: Select a friend to talk to. Only you and your selected friend can see this chat.

Global: All players in cities, villages, stables and in whole Jorvik will see it.

Group: All group members can see this chat.

Club: Here you can write with your club members.

Last edited:

AwesomeButton

Patron
What server are you on, AwesomeButton ?
I just logged in but I didn't see a way to check it.

BTW, I'm sure that the "Say" tab is my chat thing, and the way it works makes sense given the requirement of at least 5 people being around. DarkUnderlord , stay tuned for a screenshot of Shillbeast renouncing.

I have never played any MMOs except the free beta days of Elder Scrolls Online, so, sorry.

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
I just logged in but I didn't see a way to check it.

You can check via your browser by checking your account. I was thinking about maybe helping you out shouting something Codexian but players can't switch server regions anyway which makes it hard to gather five Codexers, depending on the region you are in.

It doesn't matter anyway, since you are about to fullfil your renouncement mission on your own. Good luck then, I guess!

Last edited:

AwesomeButton

Patron
I'd be happy to add more people, why not, but it's only the server within the region. I'll get it done on my own it seems.

AwesomeButton

Patron
Damn, they won't stay in once place. I made one screenshot but I don't like it. Probably later there will be more people around at the same time.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member

I'm not trying to weasel out. Isn't the Global Chat where I need to post? If so, I posted this screenshot to demonstrate they won't allow me to with a free account:

EDIT:

I found this in the help. I guess the "Say" tab will work?
https://starstable-help-en.jimdo.com/the-essentials/chat-symbols/

image.jpg

Say: All players nearby will see it.

Friend: Select a friend to talk to. Only you and your selected friend can see this chat.

Global: All players in cities, villages, stables and in whole Jorvik will see it.

Group: All group members can see this chat.

Club: Here you can write with your club members.
The say tab will work perfectly.

I have never once said anything positive about Hillary, nor would I ever consider myself her supporter.
The mods put the bars to all opposed to the orange man-child moron because this is the only way to attack intelligent people who dislike the moron simply out of disgust for uneducated retards. Sad!

At least stop being cucks and put an "anti-Trump" tag instead of a dishonest "pro-Hillary" one, but that would require intelligence Trump minions generally lack :lol:

DU is an Aussie. Forget your conspiracy theories, we're just sitting back and laughing at this shit. Apply the Codexian Razor - never assume conspiracy for something that instead can be explained by 'for the lulz'.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
I'm gonna call that a pass. Congratulations, you are free from the shackles of Hillary.

Just as soon as I get into the admin panel. Remind me tomorrow.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom