Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Dual Gear - Japanese mecha turn-based tactics game - now available on Early Access

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Last edited:

Archibald

Arcane
Do they have some plan for going further once Indiegogo campaign fails?

This game seems to be using a peculiar kind of turn-based combat.
Do they have some plan for going further once Indiegogo campaign fails?

The campaign is using Indiegogo's flexible funding and with the amount of footage they have to show at the moment I would wager, Yes.

spectre

Arcane
I briefly checked the alpha available on steam. Seems unplayable without a controller which is a big fucking red flag as far as I'm concerned. I'll drop by again if they get their shit together.

distant

Learned
Took a look at the demo to help decide whether to invest into the project. There's definitely potential there, obviously very reminiscent of Front Mission with a RTWP style system, classic mech weapon archetypes (swords/missiles/shotgun/automatics), part destruction, decent job representing weight, looks to be a bunch of customization.

Problems are missing sound assets, bugs (enemy units refusing to take turns which leaves the game stuck in place), AI is pretty bare-bones, content bare. It still seems way too early to make any judgements about it's quality because it's obviously not close to finished, what's there seems good but we'll have to see.

lightbane

Arcane
It's Valkyria Chronicles with mechs. I didn't like the former, but this promises. Hopefully they don't submit to Epic...

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Inspectah

Savant
How's It looking now? Kinda Burned on modded battletech but in dire need of some mech tactical goodness

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom