Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Dumbfuck Tag for Lyric Suite

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Since you've been speaking about brofists , can you tell me how did Ulminati earn that much ? Did he upload a video with Todd Howard sucking his dick or what ?
By betting on UT matches. He went "bet ct all" 4 or 5 times, winning every time.

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Where exactly can I see who ignores me?
I think Awor or someone like that once said he'd put me on ignore, but I don't know if he ever did.

PS:
I demand "Quality Poster" - Tag for LS!

Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter
You probably said something they disagreed with at some point. This is the kind of people for which my tags were made for, but oh well.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
4db77_ORIG-look_at_all_the_fucks_i_give.jpg

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
But what would happen if SCO accidentally ignored himself?

:philosoraptor:

Implosion

School: School of earth magic
Level: 5th
Basic cost: 30
Duration: instant
Basic effect
Target, enemy troop receives (100 + (power × 75)) damage.
Advanced effect
Target, enemy troop receives (200 + (power × 75)) damage.
Expert effect
Target, enemy troop receives (300 + (power × 75)) damage.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Ignoring is for sheltered pussies who have the confidence of a small social-cucked video game journalist.. For Shame.

Yes I'm salty so many Pillar Fanboys put me on ignore. I thought I was a good shit poster.. :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom