Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dungeon Rats FAQ

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Vault Dweller
What happened to IT forums, where you attacked or was the maintenance planned? I remember you were DDoSed recently.

agris

Arcane
Patron
Still works fine for me. 22 people are online at the moment.

I don't know how to square this, but maybe it's a regional DNS DDoS? Cleared all my cookies/cache in FF, still got the maintenance mode message. Tried a private tab, same thing. Tried Chrome (which I never used, and have never visited ITS with), same message.

Dunno what to say.

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
I couldn't neither, got the error 404, as if the site was down. All is fine now

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
It's down again, although if I use German proxy it works... Well, something is definitely wrong.

Nick

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
We've moved to another hosting, so your local ISPs and/or routers may be still missing DNS updates. I've enabled maintenance mode on an old server, so if you see it, you probably have routing issues. Try to reboot your network equipment, as some devices have DNS cache, as far as I know.

I'll change the message there, so it's more clear what's going on.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Rebooting my router didn't help so I'll probably have to wait a bit or use a proxy. Thanks for the info though :).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom