Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dungeons and Dragons Online - Fair Codexia Dead - DDO NEWs Thread!

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Sometimes it's fun to go back and solo some of the lowbie quests you never did even if you get little to no xp for them. I never completed the Necromancer one on Korthos island, for example.

If one does those on Elite like four levels over what they're meant for do you get any xp at all?

Helton

Arcane
When you guys refer to your level, how do you mean? As I recall there are several fractional "levels" for each proper DnD level.

I do have a level 10 cleric/1 fighter that should be useful once everyone levels up a bit. She's obviously more battle cleric specced rather than healbot, but a cleric is still a cleric.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Some fun runs tonight. Highlight of the evening was when v1rus had his character Kornec test his ability to soar like a bird by jumping off the side of the Sexually Confused in an attempt to reach House Denieth in a very large hurry.

I mean you can't make this stuff up, folks. ;)

Mustawd

bah. couldn't sleep. I'll be on if any codexers wanna raid into the wee morning hours. PM me

v1rus

Arcane
Some fun runs tonight. Highlight of the evening was when v1rus had his character Kornec test his ability to soar like a bird by jumping off the side of the Sexually Confused in an attempt to reach House Denieth in a very large hurry.

I mean you can't make this stuff up, folks. ;)

You could also say that I fell from the heights of sexual confusion.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
God, this game is awesome and just keeps getting better. I like their plans for 2017. Things are looking good.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
You can play a kobold as far as I'm concerned as long as you're still willing to walk our sorry asses through all these quests.

Once we hit content that none of us has ever seen before, that's when the real fun is going to start.

Lhynn

Arcane
i realized that i hate watching someone else doing traps
I have the same feeling and i dont even play rogue. I usually just avoid most of them.
That said reava and you know them by heart, so you get that shit done well.

By the way, with the party im going to be using my wizard/rogue. Discovered that i rather just leech and let others be productive while in a group, and solo explore new content at my own pace.

That and holding levels with the paladin and the sorc became really annoying.

Lhynn

Arcane
Wizard are just shittier sorcs, why would i do that?

Rogue/wiz is basically a batman build, so ill soldier on and see where it takes me. Plus its you guys that will be feeding me exp, so its k.

Lhynn

Arcane
Dude, its not just about the damage, its about economy. I can literally cast all day long. Sorcs have seen an upgrade in their blasting capabilities and i should be oneshotting or twoshotting things well into level 20 (for the cost of 2-4 mp per spell, and ill have thousands of points). After that i plan to reincarnate, so it doesnt really matter.

Lhynn

Arcane
2 rogue levels only delay progression a bit and cost me 200 spellpoints, that hardly matters. Level 18 is enough to get access to enchancements capstone.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
How much bucks should I throw to enjoy the game truly? Considering joining post 9/27 if it is not too expensive.

Lhynn

Arcane
Vip unlocks everything while subbed. It also makes it easy to farm points to unlock everything permanently.

15 bucks a month or 9 bucks if you pay for 3 months in a row.

Mustawd

Or just join now, since the low levels are F2P anyway.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom