Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dungeons and Dragons Online - Fair Codexia Dead - DDO NEWs Thread!

Mustawd

Yeah, I got like a sentence in before I glazed over. v1rus , please into post formatting.

v1rus

Arcane
Yeah, I'm one of those incredibly annoying fuckers that post first, then format/proof read/remove spelling mistakes. + I'm horribly sleep depraved atm, so pls forgive me.

EDIT - It should be readable now.

Last edited:

Kalarion

Serial Ratist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I made a character yesterday, lvl1 human sorc (evocation...) blaster. Haven't seen anyone in op online yet.

EDIT: ingame name is Tamorfin (someone took Kalarion already :argh:)

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Hmm, I wonder how the old codex guild is doing...
KKh57xg.jpg

:negative:

Krraloth

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2
I saw Hoaxmetal scurrying around yesterday so I knew there was a thread like this somewhere. I have a fresh lvl 4 rogue.
In game name is Melieth.

Xorphitus

Scholar
The barbarian named Brohemoth that was added to Fair Codexia yesterday is another one of my alts. Smylei the sorcerer is another Rae alt.

Hopefully the guild will continue to grow and will be around when Turbine drops Ravenloft into the game. Strahd von Zarovich and Castle Ravenloft desperately need to be purged of the Decline by the brave murder hobos of the USS Sexually Confused.

Lhynn

Arcane
I really hope they do ravenloft justice, if they do its going to be one hell of a ride.

Lhynn

Arcane
No work tomorrow and i get out in a few minutes today because morning shift so i have a mini weekend of goodness to play in the middle of the week.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I have a service call I have to do tonight after closing up but I should be able to jump in around 7:00 - 7:30 PST.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
In case you missed the announcement in the MOTD, we have our very own airship now! The USS Sexually Confused can be accessed by finding the green anchor icon on the main map of the Harbor in Stormreach, and on other regional maps in the city.

Some of its benefits, other than being a symbol of our growing ineptitude power, are apparently things like guild storage space, I think there might be crafting options later on, and we've already added a rather powerful daily buff from an item that was looted from a dungeon, which we can start using once the guild reaches level 26. We're already up to nearly level 12 now. You can also use the airship to instantly access almost all zones in the game, which saves a lot of walking and is especially useful when you stupidly forgot to bind your soul at the nearest tavern to where your group has been questing.

Ahoy, me hearties!

Xorphitus

Scholar
Hopefully Ravenloft will be a good DDO adventure. It would be nice if they turned into a full fledged expansion.

Anyone heard how the DDO version of Against the Slave Lords is?

I'll probably hop on today with Rae around 4 or 5 eastern.

Lhynn

Arcane
Yeah Tbh crispy came up with a great name for once. I dont remember if i congratulated him over it last night but its great old man.

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
ERYFKRAD if you're playing Barbarian then I'm playing Bard :P

I'll check this game out later if we're all playing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom