Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dungeons and Dragons Online - Fair Codexia Dead - DDO NEWs Thread!

Mustawd

Me: Ok, boss. I ran the financials. I'm about to head home. Can you review?

Boss: Oh...you forgot to run these in Periodic using Q3 selection. Instead you ran it as Quarter to Date using month selection. You remember, our report is broken, so running it that way will give you bad numbers.

Me: So I need to re-run this report? The one that takes 45 mins to run?

Boss: Yah. Sorry

Me: :rage:

You missed out on some sweet xp. And Lhynn and I never even argued once!

:negative:

Whatever. I'm still getting on when I get home. Report is STILL running. Dammit.

damn.png

Mustawd

2 minutes ago

Me: Ok, ready for review again.

Boss: You did YoY instead of QoQ. It needs to be QoQ.

Me: Goddammit....

See you tomorrow night men. Apparently I'm tired and making mistakes over here.

EDIT: Heading home finally. It's 12:18. Might or might not log on. See you all later.

Last edited by a moderator:

v1rus

Arcane
Right, im way too tired to play :( Enjoy the run bros, will be on soon hopefully.

Last edited:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
It seems as if the amenities have been switched around some. Specifically, the Chronoscope one was de-slotted, I assume in favor of something else.

This kind of thing should be put to a vote first, even if an informal one. Anyone want to cop to it?

Mustawd

I was inside of her earlier this week. I might have accidentally broken something. Other than that, I dindu nuffin.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Actually you had stated that your work was done here and at that time the Chronoscope one was still active, which happens to be one that I personally like.

I won't make it a big deal, but next time any changes are made let's not just arbitrarily make them on our own.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Need more people for Temple of Elemental Evil (lvl 5-9).

3 people and 2 hirelings, got assblasted D:

Last edited:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
But you give up an item slot for it.

Nevermind. If I feel like reslotting Chronoscope I'll do it, or I can just wait until we hit 40 and we get a new ship.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Good made a wizard and leveling it at the moment. Any expansion packs which are mandatory?
Menace of the Underdark has content for lvl 20+, otherwise it's not requiered. Shadowfell Conspiracy is similar but is less important afaik.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Some decent runs tonight. Started off rough, almost wiped a couple of times, then for Whisperdoom it went much smoother.

Xorphitus was Johnny-on-the-spot with those buffs. Helton needs to hurry his ass up.

Mustawd

I'm lvl 7 still but been buried under a ton of work. I'll be back playing regularly in a week though.

Lhynn

Arcane
By the way, found a cool forum that makes the codex look like the watch, i may start posting there instead of here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom