Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dungeons and Dragons Online - Fair Codexia Dead - DDO NEWs Thread!

Mustawd

Next up: We teach Mustawd how to use his WASD keys and his mouse so he can actually move his character around on the screen and watch where everyone else goes so he doesn't get lost again. Stay tuned.

Me: Guys going afk for a second
Party: Ok Mustawd, no problems bro!! :D

Literally 2 minutes later

Me: Ok guys, I'm back......guys?

Lhynn: Must, where da fuck are you? come over here!
Me: I dunno...by the mirror?
Lhynn: Well, come to us
Me: WHERE ARE YOU??
Lhynn: Just look around. You can do it.
Me: err...I guess....

5 minutes of walking around: Are you guys here?

*drops into a crevice*

Err...are you guys here?

crispy: Mustawd where are you?
Me: I DUNNO!!!!

*Mustawd sees a floating blob*

Me: Hmm...what is that? Better walk towards it..

*Mustawd gets shot in the face by a Beholder!!*

*Mustawd dies*

Me: Goddamn it...
Lhynn: Mustawd...FFS...
Me: :(

:negative:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mustawd

Add in this:

Crispy: we should wait for Mustawd

I think you said that like 3 times. Thanks. :salute:

Mustawd

Hoax is da shit.

EDIT: Apparently, when I'm drunk I have mad love for my DDO brethren.

Last edited by a moderator:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Before my long hiatus from this game the strategy for dealing with beholders whenever possible was to hide behind objects such as doorways leading to them and lure them close enough to melee with, at which point they don't use their rays as often.

Is that still valid?

Lhynn

Arcane
My strategy for dealing with beholders has always been to murder them where they stand.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
9k xp away from level 20, I guess I need to get the expansion now. Is there a way to get it for cheap without waiting for official sale?

Lhynn

Arcane
Have unlocked all favor rewards?
TRing is important, it unlocks more points for your builds, Plus quests change a lot depending on the class you tackle them with.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Have unlocked all favor rewards?
Working on that, have ~1600. My plan was to level up my artificier up to 30 and finish grinding favor up to 3000 after that. And then do a epic+heroic reincarnation if I still like the character.

I guess I'll work on my warlock now and wait for the expansions sale. I also wanted to play around with that rogue iconic.

Xorphitus

Scholar
I want to smackdown the Slavers. I still have a grudge from when a friend ran Slave Pits of the Undercity for me and two other friends. We used first edition and I with the book of broken that was Unearthed Arcana I made a cavalier and one of my friends made a barabarian. The other friend made a magic user to mainly piss off the barbarian. While sneaking in the barbarian lost one of his hands to green slime and later in the adventure I lost a leg to ghouls and the magic user fled after botching a wish. From then on the two gimped characters were known as the Peg Legged Cavalier and Stumpy the Barbarian.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
im thinking about buying against the slave lords pack today and running it.
Lvl 8 quests(up to lvl 10 characters), 3 of them. I assume there will be someone to run them with? Lhynn appears to have info about them being good or something

Stupid question: Are these all included with VIP or are they extra? Even if so, I'm down.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom