Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dungeons and Dragons Online - Fair Codexia Dead - DDO NEWs Thread!

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

Lhynn

Arcane
Can you discard or stop using amenities?

Did you buy the XP one crisp?

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
I will no longer donate if I can just buy amenities instead without asking people what they like and buy instead what i like
WzKQNoi.gif

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Unless I'm mistaken any officer can add an amenity. Pay for it, slot it, everyone gets it.

Until we get more slots, that's obviously impossible. You want to discard amenities that have already been paid for and that benefit everyone? Really?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I'll tell you what, luka. You make me a list of which amenities you don't want or like anymore, then list which ones you want to replace those ones, then email me the plat required to do all of that, assuming it's even possible. Don't just deposit the plat because someone might foul up the plan (you're just going to have to trust me). Once I know exactly what it is you want, then I'll put it to a vote. If the majority agree that the amenities you'd prefer are the ones that we should have, then I'll make the change.

Until then I guess you're just stuck with them.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
My druid might have enough plat to unlock all those 7 ammenities + fill guild bank for money to buy next ship. Want to do that soon as on Friday im gone for vacation till end of the month.

If you're willing to do that then I'm demoting Lhynn and putting you in place as my lieutenant.

Mustawd

Great to be out and questing with fellow codexers again! :salute:

Also, been thinking of leveling up an alt Barbarian, so hit me up if anyone wants to hit the low level quests!

v1rus

Arcane
So, after a long struggle, my PC has passed away this tuesday. /cry

Oh well, finally got a new one. Will be on tomorrow prolly, with very high graphics and a stable pc :3

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
You missed out on some sweet xp. And Lhynn and I never even argued once!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom