Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Aledorn (formerly Dungeons of Aledorn) - Realms of Arkania-like RPG

karnak

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
Reflecting on the last hours of this KS I'd like to state that I really hate Heroic-Fantasy RPGs! I've become sick tired of them. Hell... I even got bored playing PoE. :P
Yet (despite all its cliche look) I backed this project because of the passion and sincerity that I sensed behind Team21.

When I go to the KS page I see so many stupid shit being funded... generic, boring, pointless, MMO pseudo-game scams and co-op craps. It almost depresses me.
As hyperbolic as this may seem, if this game doesn't get funded, I'll loose a lot of hope in the RPG gaming scene.
Just my 2 cents.
Supernatural-Dean.gif

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
Wow, I wasn't expecting such a funding rush in the past two days. They have pretty good chances of making it.

Edit: Somebody withdrew $2K. It went from 98% funding to 95% funding. :(

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Has there ever been a kickstarter that got 95% or more to the goal and failed?

Edit: Aaaaaand we back.

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
Right now, $21K is pledged by six backers (one each at $7K, $5K, $3K, $2.5K, $2.2K, $1.75K). That's over third of their budget. Except for the $7K that was pledged by a gracious backer, the rest may well be the team itself.

So despite that the funding level is almost 99% again, the actual money raised from regular backers is something closer to 70%.

Interesting thing about the 2K pledge: when it came back, there still only six $1K+ backers, so my guess is that that $7K level pledge is actually $9K.

Darkzone

Arcane
Alone the $150 for the Artbook is a nice investment: A leather wallet with 30 pieces artwork in A3 format on 220g Paper.

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
It's now back to $500. Backers need to stop messing with their pledges.
Edit: nevermind, I was looking at kKcktraq and it was last updated 15 min earlier. It's only $125 short now.

Last edited:

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The art is fantastic. If they'd been on a who's who list and had a better english speaking dev, they'd have gotten 10X as much. Oh well, nobody's perfect.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom