Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter E3 2015 - NO MORE UPDATES - ALL CONFERENCES ON PAGE 1

• Thread starter A horse of course
  • Start date

What is your most hotly anticipated title?

• Malise and the Machine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghosttake (Vosmug's new title)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

toroid

Arcane
The Square presentation is even cringier than Sony's. I feel bad for all these poor Japanese businessmen who are probably going home to commit seppuku.

DeepOcean

Arcane
Square Enix "We presenta big RPG new, exciting new contenta for filthy barbarians westerns partners, new classic RPG going back to Square Enix japan roots, watch our presentatun and we are making only singleplayer MMO now, have great E3!

On japanese: Why I have to do those presentations for those barbarians, do we really need their money Tanaka san?
Hi, Shizuo san, we need the barbarians money, we blew all our money on Final Fantasy XV cutscenes.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Also correct the first page. It's: Persona 5 we loathe our office work wondering why did we killed our childhood to finish school to have this job, and we are blasting out the city.
Arma 3 (we still can't program if our life depends upon it)

Dexter

Arcane
Square Enix:

Starting with Just Cause 3 Trailer and then some Gameplay - "Island of Medici" against some new dictator guy, it still looks fun.

Platinum Games makes new NieR game for PS4, has a grill with long boots in it - some weird Japanese dude with a moon-mask and a Japanese hair model get on the stage to talk about it

Tomb Raider "Maybe it'll have some actual tombs this time" again... talking about eye lashes and scars.

Lara Croft Go Mobile game

DONTNOD Life Is Strange lol.

New Finaru Fantasy VII Remake Trailer.

Kingdom Hearts Mobile lol

Kingdom Hearts 3 - Never played, don't get the Appeal, maybe if they'll release it on PC

Finaru Fantasy: ChiBigHead

"HITMAN - Kill Russians"

STAR OCEAN - Animu Walking Simulator JRPG in Space introduced by Japanese Snorlax

Desu Ex introduced by a tatooed Frenchman with "The DON Engine" - "Mechanical Apartheid" lol - "Choices & Consequences" - "One of the Best RPG Experiences"

Then proceed to show a Cutscene-filled bit with lots of Shooting.

Finaru Fantasy Portal App

"Tokyo RPG Factory" showing some sweet concept art of "A completely new series" - Project SETSUNA

Uh. AMD is the sponsor already. They need journalists to lead it.
Why should journ-lol-ists lead a PC Gaming industry conference?

Adon

Arcane
KH3 looks neato, but I don't plan on getting it. Not interested in the story, and with Platinum Games around, gameplay doesn't interest me. I thought about getting it since I had been playing the series since my mid-teens and thought I should at least see this through, but fuck it. I'll stick to Nier instead :bounce:

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Once again Nintendo failed to deliver. The only game that looked interesting is Xenoblade Chronicles X, and that's third-party.

Astral Rag

Arcane
Watched broadcast for 4 seconds, I don't even.
qfd97qcn.png

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Machocruz

Arcane
1 am BST is 7pm for me, so I'll be able to catch the PC show. I hope to be refreshed by a more humble yet honest showing of software #MasterRaceSanctuary

Gerrard

Arcane
I guess that's what you call manchildren.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom