Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

E3 2018 - Official Codex Thread - June 9th to 14th - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews

GrainWetski

Arcane
I know it's retarded to complain about free stuff but come on Sony, if you going to give an extra game in Plus you could gave us anything other than fucking COD.
Retards deserve nothing but shit.

I'll give you some free socks for only 10$ a month.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
At least they talk about gameplay, not pretentious story and emoshiuns and fake scripted sequences.

Frusciante

Cipher
Project: Eternity
It was sort of known that this would focus very much on super smash. And its an amazing game so it's fine for me. Also, fire emblem looks great.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
So like 30 minutes of Smash Bros. Trash conference, but at least it wasn't Sony or EA, C-.
Why did I even bother watching this, some shitty brawler that's not a fighting game and will never ever be FGC for a retarded long time.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
lmao I'd be selling my Switch right about now if I didn't know that SMT5 was coming out for it. This is pathetic and shows that Nintendo doesn't have anything going on. It's the WiiU all over again. This conference was worse than the Squeenix one and that's saying a lot.

Frusciante

Cipher
Project: Eternity
lmao I'd be selling my Switch right about now if I didn't know that SMT5 was coming out for it. This is pathetic and shows that Nintendo doesn't have anything going on. It's the WiiU all over again. This conference was worse than the Squeenix one and that's saying a lot.

SMT 5?

I don't agree by the way, some pretty good games coming (though they may not be your taste); Octopath Traveller, Fire Emblem, Mario Party, Smash Brothers (obviously)

But disappointed that they didn't show Metroid Prime though...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom