Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Edict from The Management™

Otingocni

Novice
They are two different messages, you had the message of the picture correct with your (Wikipeida?) quote earlier.

Obligatory:
admin2nn5.jpg

Nedrah said:
Who?

I'll start listening to you as soon as I don't think of Jasede everytime I see your avatar, anymore.

Edit: Yeah, found something more generic. :D

I believe that avatar's already being used by Direwolf. Edward_R_Murrow's is the one with the man wearing the fedora. But whatever, what do I care, just informing you y'know.

Nedrah

Erudite
Jasede said:
We should make it so that any given avatar can only be selected once.

Well, either anyone should be allowed to upload their own one, with mods deleting them if they don't fit the theme...

...or, yes, they should be exclusive.I'm not going to go through the forums in search of someone who, surprisingly enough, given a limited amount of avatars, has already used it.

So, seeing how said Direwolf seems to be an active poster, I have settled for a new avatar until I find one that truely pleases me. Hope you like it.

AZ

Liturgist
I don't really like changing avatars, what about making it a once for the eternity choice?

Hory

Erudite
Or how about when someone gets dumbfucked, we send the Eternity Enforcement Squad to tattoo
dumbfuck.gif
on his forehead?

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Slylandro said:
Has Saint visited this place recently? I know he's busy with real life but surely he can spare a peek every now and then. What does he think of this fiasco, and would his opinion mean anything to the current people holding the reins if he thought VD should get back on the staff?

Ummm.. WTF?

And where's all my supah powahz, biatchez?

Briosafreak

Augur
Saint_Proverbius said:
Slylandro said:
Has Saint visited this place recently? I know he's busy with real life but surely he can spare a peek every now and then. What does he think of this fiasco, and would his opinion mean anything to the current people holding the reins if he thought VD should get back on the staff?

Ummm.. WTF?

That's what happens with a level scaled world. :codexdevil:

Lumpy

Arcane
Saint_Proverbius said:
Slylandro said:

Ummm.. WTF?
So...?
Not that it matters now, really. But nonetheless.

Fez

Erudite
Saint_Proverbius said:
Slylandro said:

Ummm.. WTF?

I think they all vanished when the drama happened. I am still having trouble following all this. I came out of hibernation to find the same thing happened to me. Glad to see your still with us.

Fez

Erudite
Oh, I'm guessing the twinky didn't finish you off this time? :lol:

Shannow

Waster of Time
Mefi said:
Shannow said:
It is...ALIVE! Aaahliiiveeee!!

Welcome back. Hope you're here to stay.

There's no apostrophe in Finnegans.

And when does this thread get retardo'd?
It doesn't allude to James Joyce but to the ballad that inspired his book. Until you mentioned it I didn't even know that the book exists. And as coincidence wills it the ballad is spelled correctly and thus Finnegan's.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnegan%27s_Wake

Murk

Arcane
re-reading DU's response to analog kid in a thread from far off, i came across what he said in this line

DarkUnderlord said:
Under KC's current stance, Multi-Headed Dicks never would've gotten anywhere. In my opinion, stuff like that deserves to end up in Retardo Land but only after it's been allowed for a few pages. Otherwise, if you Retardo everything instantly, you just get a re-action and more threads that you need to Retardo and thus more work for you and more complaints. Sure, most of that list of Retardo'd threads is shit but who's it harming? Can't you guys use your brains and figure out that a thread titled "Who's your favourite Codex homosexual?" isn't something you want to read and leave it alone?

totally agree with that first sentence and with the rest is pretty accurate too.

Helton

Arcane
Mik no one will read your post because it is an Announcements and Announcements, like stickies, never change color.

Helton no one will read your post because it is an Announcements and Announcements, like stickies, never change color.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Sport, no one will read your announcements because it is a post and posts, like colors, never change stickies.

Murk

Arcane
Helton said:
Mik no one will read your post because it is an Announcements and Announcements, like stickies, never change color.

It don't matter man, the truth needs to be told - there needs to be someone willing to speak these words regardless of whether he would be muted by the wind.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom